Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Microwave - Much Love (September 30, 2016) Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by tylerbhill, Sep 12, 2016.

1. tylerbhill

bradsonemanband likes this.
  2. what

Regular

Ready for this

3. Built to Fail

You and I are panoramic

Love that video. Kyle Thrash, killing it as always.

4. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

i could see this being better than stovall. will be very excited if this is the case. this band is super good

5. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Getting on the hype train. Choo Choo

Zac Djamoos likes this.
  6. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

welcome aboard

loudasallgetout likes this.
  7. Horrorca

Trusted

I still think their songs on the Head North split are the best they've done but still super excited for this!

I want a shirt but I don't particularly like the design of this new one... I mean it's OK but... missing something

8. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Can't wait for this record

9. Justin Roux

Trusted Supporter

I think I got a notification this is shipping to me. But I have so many pre-orders floating around I can't even tell anymore. But it was Side-One, so I'm 99% positive

10. johnnyutes

Vaya con Dios Supporter

I've been avoiding listening to the new songs. Can't wait to hear this

11. Mclusky30

Vomit is a really good song. The video might be the best I've seen this year.

12. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

this album feels like its getting absolutely no press

13. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

I tried doing a Google search for it last night and I just found a bunch of kitchen appliances.

14. Cody

itsgrocer.bandcamp.com Prestigious

Second half of "Vomit" where it goes instrumental and sorta re-intros is dope. Still don't care about anything before that. I really like the way this band plays but the vocal melodies/lyrics just never really pull me in so I'm left always thinking they're just okay.

15. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

I love the screaming on vomit

16. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

I would have to think that there will be a steam for this bc they need some momentum going in

17. JBoch

Trusted Supporter

It's a shame that this band/album doesn't get the hype they deserve. Stovall is one of my favorite records right now and the first three songs off Much Love make me expect that this album will be in the same category.

18. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

I'm interested to hear it for sure... I haven't even seen anyone talk about it which is weird. Like usually reviewers get records early and I thought this band was High on everyone's radar

19. Aj LaGambina

Hey man, we all can't be like you Supporter

I've had it for a week or two now. It's a step up from Stovall in every way and I'll be damned if "Wrong" isn't my favorite closing track of the year. Simple, but so effective and (sadly) relevant to my life at the moment. Tell all of your friends about this record.

teebs41 and Yellowcard2006 like this.
  20. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

Got my preorder today and fuck this is great. I think press will come in as it's officially out.

21. MattNCheeze

Trusted

Just got my pre order in. I'm hyped.

Here we go.

Chase Tremaine likes this.
  22. waveform

New record is absolutely flooring.

Would be shocked if this didn't take AOTY for me.

23. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Looking forward to everyone's thoughts!!!

How much of it is screamo?

24. waveform

Honestly, just the second half of 'Vomit'

25. MattNCheeze

Trusted

Homebody sticks out right now as my favorite track but I've only done one listen.

Do wish there were more screams as I think this band has that balance just right, but with good Vomit I'm willing to look pass that.