Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Microsoft Company • Page 3

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

Should probably brand it a bit better than Skype Teams, should be its own independent thing.

2. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

I get Microsoft Office free from school and just downloaded all of the programs on my Mac. I just realized how much better these programs are than any of the Apple ones. Numbers is completely unusable compared to Excel.

3. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

4. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

5. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

I'm sure someone will disageee but the Office suite of programs are the standard of what those type of programs should be.

6. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

7. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Just installed Windows 10.

This is nice.

airik625 likes this.
  8. ZooZooChaCha

Trusted Supporter

My company is switching over to G Suite and I'm pretty nervous about it. I've used Google Docs and iWork at home (can't really justify spending the $7 a month on Office 365 for basic tasks at home) - but I have Office down for what I need it to do at work. We just upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 last month and even that had us thrown off for a few weeks, even though I've been using Windows 10 since the first beta previews went out years ago.