Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

mewithoutYou - [untitled] e.p. & [Untitled] LP (2018) Album • Page 182

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by bedwettingcosmo, Aug 16, 2018.

1. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

so sometime in July, playing this record for the first time in a while and I like it even more now.

disambigujason likes this.
  2. wisdomfordebris

Moderator Moderator

I still don’t understand how this album is as good as it is. I never really cared for them that much but this is one of the best records of 2018.

3. chhholly123

i’ve been meaning to tell you

I’m trying to wait for the deluxe to get here so I don’t burn it out haha

4. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

same lol

chhholly123 likes this.
  5. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

doesn't compute, does not seem possible

neo506 and chhholly123 like this.
  6. Henry

Moderator Moderator

In April we sent out an email updating our fans that the [Untitled] EP/Album Collector's Edition would begin shipping at the end of June with all orders being fulfilled by July. We regret to inform you that due to an unforeseen set back with the book-binders we are unable to make shipments in that timeframe now. Everything else has been finished and is ready to go; the sleeves, the vinyl, the t-shirt bundle packs, etc. We are just waiting on this last, crucial element to be finished up so all the materials can be assembled together and shipped to you safely.

Given the unpredictable nature of this project we feel that it would be irresponsible to give another firm estimate for shipping as we do not believer can offer a reliable one. The hope is to have them in a week or two, but it could be as long another month or so. We just don't know at this point.

We hope you understand that there is only so much we can do here as our hands our tied when it comes to manufacturing times. But we wanted to be transparent with all of you, our loyal fans and friends, who have been gracious enough to have supported this band and our families throughout the years. We will have another update for you guys again when the Collector's Editions are actually scheduled to be arriving by freight, so there will be no more guessing.

7. chhholly123

i’ve been meaning to tell you

:verysad::verysad::verysad:

8. Jesse West

Cursed by my ancestry

:anguish:

9. Olyphantastic

"See you in the car! Best wishes" -Milhouse Supporter

I can wait.

10. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

I can wait. At this point I’m considering this an “anniversary release” with no ill feelings.

11. Gnarly Charlie

Good guy, but a bad dude

I DEMAND A FREE T SHIRT

Serenity Now and scottlechowicz like this.
  12. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

I mean it is what it is. No point in getting too mad about it.

13. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

if anyone can get away with it, its these dudes. aint no thang

14. Forgot I even ordered it

Serenity Now and coleslawed like this.
  15. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

I’ll love it equally if I got six months ago.

neo506, teebs41 and coleslawed like this.
  16. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

It's definitely going to be worth the wait. Everything they do for the deluxe versions always looks incredible.

neo506, teebs41, coleslawed and 2 others like this.
  17. Micah511

We reach for the longest shadow Supporter

Listening to this album in HQ for the first time this year probably... it was my AOTY in 2018, but I've spent most of the year on Audiobooks and new releases, and honestly, it might've been my best listen yet. I really think this album is perfect. I can't think of a single thing I would change. The mix, each different guitar tone, every harmony, every distorted scream, I can't imagine anything being different. This might be top 3 favorite album ever for me.

18. My dad heard the first 30 seconds of Winter Solstice and picked up his guitar, learned the chords and said he’ll be looking into mewithoutYou

neo506, Rowan5215, Quercus and 18 others like this.
  19. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

My frontal lobe is shutting down.

20. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

...i bet you hear it all the time

21. Lucas27

Trusted

Had a long drive this morning and listened to [Untitled] beginning at 9:27am. That was super satisfying.

22. pulled out both of these for the first time in a while this weekend, they're still incredible. Honestly, the EP could go down as my favorite release from them

23. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

ninetwentysevenam

SEVEN TWENTY NINE

24. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

The EP is very special. Hard to imagine a world where they didn’t release those tracks.

coleslawed and Anthony Brooks like this.
  25. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

hard to imagine a world without this band.. incredible people. incredible music.

Dinosaurs Dish, Mary V and neo506 like this.