Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

mewithoutYou - [untitled] e.p. & [Untitled] LP (2018) Album • Page 164

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by bedwettingcosmo, Aug 16, 2018.

1. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

These poor guys were riddled with technical issues tonight, seemed like quite a few songs were cut from the set. They're pretty flawless live so I'm content.

2. my LP came yesterday! packaging is so nice

3. neo506

2001-2022 Prestigious

Pics!

AndrewSoup and Dinosaurs Dish like this.
  4. owenlongsworth

Regular

Was listening to their discography on shuffle, “2,459 Miles” straight in “Nice and Blue” was one of the greatest transitions I have ever heard.

5. :hearteyes:

6. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

Looks so good. I can already tell I'm going to break down and buy another copy to have while i wait for the deluxe arrive next year. Never done that for a band before. Feels stupid & good all at the same time. haha.

teebs41, Kevin360 and Mary V like this.
  7. Lucas27

Trusted

About to go in.

Dog with a Blog and Kevin360 like this.
  8. Lucas27

Trusted

TWIABP is the definition of tight. Gracious.

coleslawed likes this.
  9. the booklet for the blue has a different image in the center! very cool

Mary V likes this.
  10. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

Ugh where are miiiiine

11. Do you have the blue? I wanna see

12. Lucas27

Trusted

Great show. A few technical difficulties at first but it all came together. “Timothy Hay” was the last song of the night which i did not expect, but it was probably the highlight. Only disappointments were too few Brother, Sister songs and they didn’t play any of the back half of [Untitled] barring “Tortoises”.

So glad to have finally seen this band live.

coleslawed and awakeohsleeper like this.
  13. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

Looking forward to reading this:

MrAirplane and Serenity Now like this.
  14. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

Been meaning to read the first part. It's good right?

15. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

It's good but go into it thinking this is a memoir by Paul Matthew Harrison and his relationship with Aaron Weiss, rather than a biography of Aaron Weiss if that makes sense. There's still some brilliant insights into Weiss and mewithoutYou.

16. Argus

Of sugar and ice I am made

I'm excited to see some people getting their vinyl - hopefully mine comes this week. I've also been tempted to order the deluxe version, just because I love this album that much and I love the white on white on white on white packaging.

17. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

Yeah, Clever Words is great, it’s just wayyyy more about Paul than it is about Aaron or the band.

18. mesi

Regular

Could someone please point me in the direction of that guy who did those in-depth lyrics analyses of Pale Horses and Ten Stories? Can't seem to find it. Has he also done something for Untitled yet?

19. neo506

2001-2022 Prestigious

20. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

He’s done the EP but the full length write up is still pending. His name is Dave Daugherty and he’s oh doubters on Reddit. Can’t find a link on my phone - I’m pretty sure I posted it here when it was first uploaded in October. If you can’t find it here or Google I’ll link it when I’m on my laptop. Sorry to not be more help!

Contender and mesi like this.
  21. mesi

Regular

Thanks, I’ll wade through the thread when the kids are in bed then. Much appreciated!

22. Olyphantastic

"See you in the car! Best wishes" -Milhouse Supporter

awakeohsleeper, mesi and Serenity Now like this.
  23. mesi

Regular

24. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

my lp came today. so pretty

teebs41 likes this.
  25. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Tonight’s the night!