Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mental Health Thread • Page 328

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by AelNire, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Took a bunch of painkillers hopefully this is the end

2. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

Yeah I know I’m also a random person on a website, but I’ve been enjoying your posts in threads I’ve seen you in. I’m not a people person, but just wanted to say that :)

3. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I’m even more scared now. I wish there was something I could do to help or anything from so far away.

4. Jake W

There's nothing that anyone can do for me dw

5. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I definitely am worried and hurting for you and scared, as are others. Seeing you post now is a small relief, but I want you to be safe.

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  6. Jake W

I feel asleep lol I'm convinced I can't die at this point lol

7. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I’m glad you’re still here @Jake W

8. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Me too. I know it’s not much and it’s hard to believe but we’re both scrambling here and want you around. Even just seeing you quote my post was a huge relief, but I don’t know what else can help.

mad likes this.
  9. Jake W

I'm not lol

10. Jake W

There's literally nothing that anyone can do for me. I'm so lonely constantly and I've basically lost the one irl friend that I had left because she's been ignoring me for some reason unknown to me. The only reason I have to continue is that my cat needs me which is pathetic lol

11. mad

I was right. Prestigious

It’s not pathetic. Your cat loves you and love is the absolute best reason to stick around

12. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

yeah glad you're here @Jake W and sorry you're struggling

EASheartsVinyl likes this.
  13. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Honestly there was a time I stuck around purely for my cat. Didn’t want to leave him alone.

14. Jake W

I am now. There's no one to take her otherwise because both my sisters aren't allowed cats because landlords are the worst kind of person possible.

15. Jake W

Wish I could just pass out and wake up in winter

I'm so much worse when it's hot

EASheartsVinyl and Renee like this.
  16. Renee Jun 15, 2020
    (Last edited: Jun 15, 2020)
    Renee

dry clean only Prestigious

i don't have to do any babysitting this week until Thursday, if at all, and i am so fucking relieved :verysad:
    but also don't think i could ever stop watching these kids. the youngest's birthday is on friday and when i asked him what he wanted, he said he just wants Sun Cups. and you bet i'm going to buy that cutie a whole case of them (and one for me too!)

EASheartsVinyl and angrycandy like this.
  17. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I’m just glad you’re ok after yesterday.

Today is going to be a bad one for me. Woke up to a message from one of my closest friends asking if I’m busy and wanting to stop by with puppies that she just picked up. She’s been traveling through different states and eating out and I’m just not comfortable seeing her with that many unknowns, but I miss her so much and this kind of thing feels more and more isolating. Everyone else is just back to their lives and I’m still totally petrified and I think more and more they’ll invite me out or want to come over and each time I say no it will feel horrible. I’m just sitting here crying because I’m saying no to one of the few things that might help me feel better but also puts me at risk.

Jake W, Mary V, Shakriel and 3 others like this.
  18. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

sorry to hear that. would you be comfortable hanging out if you two had a bit of distance between you? or would that be untenable?

19. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

It wouldn’t work for this scenario because other people have touched the dogs specifically so we don’t know if they’re totally safe to touch. If it was just her yeah I think we could be distanced in the backyard for a while. But then not being able to hug her would also really be hard.

iCarly Rae Jepsen and angrycandy like this.
  20. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

go, stay outside, wear a mask, play with puppies, keep physical distance from friend while explaining why.

that's an option.

It sucks how many people are just moving on now... :heart:

21. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

I figured as much. that really sucks

22. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I think doggies are unlikely carriers if that helps
    It sucks how life has been disrupted even if it's necessary

23. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

My sleep schedule is mess up and my medication is making it worse.

My antidepressants have to be taken nearly exactly 24 hours apart from each other otherwise I start to see side effects. I was sleeping and hadn't taken them and I had another nightmare. This time my now deceased brother was strangling me and kept me handcuffed to a railing and I screamed for my parents and they didn't come to help me until my voice was almost gone and then they took his side and I threatened to leave the house.

When I woke up, which was just a few moments ago, I panicked and had to take my medication because I could start to feel my mind wandering toward darker places, and I started to feel disoriented.

These meds help keep me sane, but they also almost kill me every time I almost miss a dose. I have no idea what to do.

Shakriel likes this.
  24. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Idk how every day feels harder than the last but it does

and I’m also scared af that it’s about to get so much worse with covid skyrocketing

25. Jake W

I'm just so exhausted. Both mentally and physically. I couldn't sleep last night now my eyes feel so heavy and I just want to pass out but I can't because my thoughts won't let me. The I go to stand up to do something to take my mind off it and my shoulders, arms, legs etc just ache and I give up.