Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mental Health Thread • Page 324

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by AelNire, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

On top of everything, feeling lonely tonight. Wish I had people to chill with and watch tv or whatever. Just a quiet apartment that doesn’t feel like home anymore.

2. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

The more I think about it the more I realise literally no one would miss me lol

EASheartsVinyl and zigbigwig like this.
  3. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

have you been watching anything interesting recently?

EASheartsVinyl likes this.
  4. zigbigwig

that is 100% not true

im sure i can find at least 16 other people who will say the same thing. ive only really known you for a short time but you’re pretty cool (i know this doesnt help or anything but just throwing that out there)

mad, Jake W, waking season and 3 others like this.
  5. zigbigwig Jun 7, 2020
    (Last edited: Jun 7, 2020)
    zigbigwig

i have a friend who i frequently talk to whenever i need help (even though he was the one going to therapy and taking meds that time), but lately he was asking me for help which kind of worried me because that never happens.

to my surprise he wanted to talk about exercising (which my wife does but i rarely do), improving himself and just general advice on how to be better at life. we also played Animal Crossing and then jackbox and I might’ve grabbed some cool flower breeds but whatever. It really caught me off guard in a good way, i was just so proud of him. when i first met him years ago it really felt like we were just both done with life. i know it’s still a struggle for him but that was a nice thing that happened this week.

6. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

tw
    feel closer than ever before to killing my self

7. Shakriel

Mostly House Hunters International (calms my anxiety for whatever reason) and Project Blue Book, since the latter sort of scratches that X-Files itch. Do plan to start Euphoria and some other series soon, just sort of haven't.

Colby Searcy and zigbigwig like this.
  8. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I always feel bad saying it because I’ve never been diagnosed but I think I have summer SAD. The past few summers have all been a similar feeling and it’s starting again. Just a general sense of blah-ness and full sadness for lack of a better description.

9. zigbigwig

Euphoria is the only thing I’ve heard from that list haha.

But I haven’t been watching a lot of TV shows recently so I guess that’s why. I started High Fidelity on Hulu which I thought was fun.

EDIT: I mean I know what X-Files is haha

10. Shakriel

I might check out High Fidelity eventually since I love the movie.

HHI is just a HGTV show that follows people around as they look for a place to live in some place. Maybe it's a couple from the U.S. moving to Scotland or Singapore and you watch them find a place. It's just cool to see places in different countries.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  11. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

blaring Fly Shit Only by Future is puttin me in a good vibe

12. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

I’m over worked, over stressed and wound up tighter than a screw. Feeling constantly overwhelmed and ever since the gf left for her regular two week work rotation (flight attendant) I’ve had to look after the new dog and it’s all too much. I feel trapped an unable to relax and let go. If I’m not worried about work I’m stressed about him. I fear I just don’t have the time to do both and my gf wanted a dog so much, I want to try for her sake but I just don’t know if I can go through this rollercoaster every two weeks

13. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Haven't checked this thread in a while. Hope you're doing okay :heart:

14. supernovagirl

I’m not, really, but ty ily :heart:

15. Kiana

When in doubt, remember that some of us live for ur makeup looks!!

bigmike likes this.
  16. supernovagirl

LOL :heart:
    I forgot about makeup tbh considering I’ve done it once in 3 months

ChaseTx and bigmike like this.
  17. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

I’ve been with my fiancé for 9 years and have had a beard the whole time. I want to shave it off, but she’s saying she won’t be attracted to me anymore.

18. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

Even in a joking manner, that’s an awful thing to say to a partner. I can’t fathom my girlfriend telling me something like that. Personally, if you want to shave it I think you should.

19. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

I did it. She’ll just be surprised when she gets home. Whatever.

20. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

I can't stand having facial hair, to the point where I shave every day even if I'm staying home. Had many people telling me over the years that I'd be "hot" with a beard. I once told one of these guys that maybe he should date a wig instead lol. Do what makes YOU happy, it's your beard not theirs.

21. Kiana

I've been slacking too but your looks always inspire me to try new looks! I've either been wearing none or have been super basic and boring with it

bigmike and supernovagirl like this.
  22. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

It's frustrating how many people just care about their own life and bubble and I worry I'll never find other people who care

23. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

I'm interested in her reaction

24. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I care about yooooouuuuu.

25. GBlades

Trusted

My work has been really stressing me out recently to the point where I feel ready to break. I work in a bank and the pressures of people needing money at this time is dreadful. I feel blessed to still be able to work but this is the most we have ever had to do in such a long time and the managers are just unwilling to help.

I feel like I'm taking it all home and can't get it out of my head. Amongst actually worrying about COVID and BLM and the normal things, I don't think I can handle the pressure.

waking season likes this.