Mental Health Thread • Page 316

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by AelNire, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Petit nain des Îles

Stream Future Nostalgia for clear skin ♡ Supporter

Yes this is 100 % what I'm feeling too. I fear this will undo some of my progress regarding my social phobia, and the paranoia isn't helping.

2. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

My friend had her baby. Nice to get good news during all this

3. This genuinely made me chuckle. I hope it brings a smile to your faces, too :heart:

Shakriel likes this.
  4. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit

Wish I could just pass out for a month. I can barely sleep, if at all. Just want all this to be over so I can go back to my regular dose of depression lol

5. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

some good and bad news.

work wise I found out we are getting all the work due to the retail side of our clothing store shutting down so it is only online now. It now means two weeks of ot so I guess yay for money and also not having to stay home and be depressed?

the bad news is this self isolation is bad for my health just because I’m talking to people I shouldn’t talk to when I am bored and also I hate spending so much time alone since my roommates are gone.

6. Shakriel

Don’t fuck with me, I will cry. Prestigious

definitely spiraling today

7. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Prestigious

Feels weird that I almost killed myself on May 1st last year and now almost a year later everything is way worse

8. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit

Can't remember the last time a felt this hopeless lol

9. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I hate waking up and thinking I have to get dressed for work. I've gained weight and none of my clothes fit so I dread having to squeeze into something too tight and uncomfortable and unflattering. That alone makes me not wanna get up. I miss the gym. Hard to be active in my tiny lil apartment

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  10. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

me: constantly stresses out I am going to do bad in my classes

also me: I see my scores and all my essays get A's and all my tests get A's and thinks HOW

I am the worst sometimes

11. Shakriel

i mean, if it works, it works. better than the opposite.

12. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Prestigious

y'all are awesome and i hope today is a good day for you. stay positive. love eachother. we all need it.

13. Shakriel

I'm a mess and tired of fucking existing. just simply fuck everything. today was such a fucking dick punch of top of everything else. i cant handle the sudden emptiness of my apartment, but i'm not allowed out. just fuck everything.

14. jkauf

Trusted Supporter

15. nohandstoholdonto

Problem Addict - ...is a Real Bitch 2k20 Prestigious

seemingly no one giving a shit that Biden is a rapist is really getting to me rn, among all the other horrible things going on at the moment.

16. jkauf

Trusted Supporter

17. xapplexpiex

the past is a grotesque animal Supporter

Just did a Zoom meeting with six of my kindergarteners. I haven’t seen them in about two weeks. I have tears in my eyes and I hardly ever cry.

18. Shakriel

Doing better today, but still plenty of down moments. tis not fun

GrantCloud, RamonaQuimby and bigmike like this.
  19. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Supporter

I’ve been feeling a lot better now that I’m not spending my days reading about all the updates in relation to the virus. It’s important to stay informed, but I was becoming entirely too wrapped up in everything and it was severely impacting my depression which is already at an all time high. I’ve learned how important it is to try to take your mind off of things that are weighing so heavily on you.

20. drewinseries

Drew @AndrewNCaruso fb/kingwildlands

This is a fascinating read highlighting the discomfort a lot of us are feeling. Honestly reading it feels helpful and makes me feel better about the situation. Thank you.

jkauf and bigmike like this.
  21. RamonaQuimby

Trusted

This helped me a lot thank you for posting.

Mary V, jkauf, bigmike and 1 other person like this.
  22. Shakriel

Last couple of days haven’t been good.

23. EASheartsVinyl

Trusted

I keep thinking I’m holding it together pretty well but then when the tiniest little thing happens I burst into tears.

GrantCloud, Mary V, Signifire and 4 others like this.
  24. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Prestigious

I can’t find a way to talk today. Everyone in the house keeps asking for my attention and I just don’t even look at them or say a word. This hasn’t happened before.

bigmike and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  25. Shakriel

[​IMG]