Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mental Health Thread • Page 306

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by AelNire, Mar 9, 2016.

1. atlas

Trusted

what's it called when you work on yourself as much as you can but can never shake the feeling that you don't actually have any friends and if you didn't reach out first then no one would talk to you ever again

2. Mcrx

Regular

dunno the name, but know the feeling. only my parents initiate or others, when they want something. Admittedly tho, i do the latter a lot, but usually with those particular others.

3. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

will definitely do. I hope you enjoy the hot chocolate as much as i did! I’m not a coffee person so that’s all I look for in a cafe haha

4. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

Finally got around to actually washing all of my laundry instead of just endlessly being like "oh i'll do it tomorrow". Often times i'd just to be too depressed and stressed to even bother, but i figured i'd at least be proactive about this.

Small steps in the right direction.

zigbigwig, SlappinCups and awwgereee like this.
  5. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Ok took some advice from my therapist to help me sleep. Got a humidifier with lavender going, bought new cotton sheets, made my bed, got earplugs. Only thing I couldnt do is laundry cause the dumb washing machine ate my quarters

6. Mcrx

Regular

ok, so the party on Saturday went okay. And I wasn't too anxious about the drive because we took a different route that had stops. :) Unfortunately, I felt a little worried about some of the things I had said or not said in the night afterwards, but generally speaking I think I did ok. Folks were entertaining and the hostess's house was huge and awesome! I was really tired afterwards though.

The last few days my mood has been dropping. Think it might be ok now though because tonight I finally started working out again after a break (a mini break. like a week as opposed to longer breaks I've had which were like a year. eek!) I also got to play with my parents' kitties. That was fun!

7. Mcrx

Regular

Just a quick check in

Had a pretty good day so feeling good. A little worried it won't last though, but hopeful for some restful sleep and some sweet dreams!

Good night or day to you all!

zigbigwig, RyanPm40 and SlappinCups like this.
  8. Scarecrow Boat

Regular

Dealing with the post break up blues....I know it was for the best but it still hurts. Sucks because you don’t wanna think about it or feel it but it just kinda stays in your brain. Going to try and workout to take my mind off it idk what else to do

Mcrx and zigbigwig like this.
  9. Haven’t slept well in about a week? and it’s really messing with me

Mcrx likes this.
  10. Mcrx

Regular

I've been struggling with some "ocd" tendencies lately, like hair twirling and onychotillmania. I was just called out on the hair twirling, now I noticed I started rubbing on my fingers instead. ahh! don't people realize it's a hard habit to break??!

11. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

despite my best efforts and while trying meditation (it does help a little, tbh and I'm keeping at it), I'm not doing well and feel miserable in all aspects of my life. Continuing on just seems so fucking exhausting.

12. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

[​IMG]

13. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

SlappinCups likes this.
  14. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

I've thought about killing myself more in the past few days than I ever have before and it's scaring me because I honestly don't know why I shouldn't anymore

15. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I would miss you Travis

16. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

PM me if you ever wanna talk

Same

17. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

My dm’s are always open man

18. angrycandy

thanks y'all

I'm just not sure talking things through would help me but I appreciate you

19. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

I hope you choose to live, my friend. You deserve that. Like others have offered, my inbox is always open.

20. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

Being able to be honest about how you're feeling is a big deal too even if you don't feel like you can talk much beyond that. We're all here for you.

21. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

whole lotta red coming soon king

SlappinCups, bigmike and angrycandy like this.
  22. angrycandy

love y'all :heart:

23. mad

I was right. Prestigious

@angrycandy remember that any reason to stay, no matter how small it seems, is a good one! and there are so many!!

RamonaQuimby, K0ta, awwgereee and 5 others like this.
  24. I love you. The world is a better place with you in it :heart:

RamonaQuimby, K0ta, awwgereee and 5 others like this.
  25. angrycandy

thank you

you're gonna make me cry. love you too :heart: