Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mental Health Thread • Page 305

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by AelNire, Mar 9, 2016.

1. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I was always afraid of school therapist because I wasn’t sure how much I could say

SlappinCups likes this.
  2. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Go on your health providers website, if you don't have an account make one, then they should have an option to filter therapists in your area that match your coverage and show what the copay will be.

zigbigwig and SlappinCups like this.
  3. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Everything is going to shit and i am so fucking done. i'm tired and exhausted of fucking everything.

Mcrx likes this.
  4. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

SlappinCups, Mcrx and Shakriel like this.
  5. Mcrx

Regular

i hate to say this when I see others suffering, but I'm having another great day! Don't know how long it will last, but I'm enjoying it while I can. It's been a good week or so of this, so that's been good. I really hope I don't fall back into depression again. Trying to stay positive though.

Did I ever update about my friend? (or mention it at all?) I have this online friend (first of my online friends) and they have been in a treatment center and the last they posted things were not sounding good. I was really scared this could be the end. But I saw them pop online on our site, so I'm hoping that was in fact them and that they are still with us (that's the good news). Still, no one has had word from them yet though.

Oh boy! I'm like so hyped up and distracted my food is getting cold! :P

6. Shakriel

Never feel guilty for posting happy stuff in here. While I might be struggling, I still like seeing others who post in here doing well.

7. mad

I was right. Prestigious

[​IMG]

8. Mcrx

Regular

Omg I'm going insane from boredom today! :(

9. Shakriel

wish i knew what i wanted

10. stories

lucid dreaming. Supporter

have you ever thought about seeing if you could get your dog as an emotional support animal? you'd need an official letter from a licensed therapist or doctor but that could help. i know how having animals around improves our mental health (i have cats). so maybe going this route will help. just check with your landlord as i know some have restrictions on breeds and whatnot.

i hope things work out someway.

Mcrx, bigmike and Jams like this.
  11. stories

i think my depression is heightening up again, as i am doing all of these behaviours indicative of it. but i feel so emotionally numb that i am not sure. it makes me feel like these behaviours (more so rituals or routines) are nothing but then i start to overthink them and wonder if they are something. am i worse than i think? is this numbness blocking it out? i don't know.

Mcrx likes this.
  12. Mcrx

Regular

Sending happy thoughts and positivity to anyone who needs them or wants them! :heart:

I'm actually having a good mood day after a couple days of feeling down. I think waking up at like 8:30am after going to bed at like 12:30a really makes a difference. I didn't even nap today!! Unfortunately, I'm getting a little tired now though and it's too late for caffeine, I think. So I'll probably opt out of my workout. Sigh! But hopefully I can get one in tomorrow (Wednesday? oh no, i might not! idk) so maybe just Thursday this week?? and a walk on Friday?? I dunno. I've got an event on Saturday and I'm nervous about it...the exercise could help, but could hurt if it's too intense right before Saturday. hmm Well, I'll just try to think positively and hope for the best!

13. stories Feb 19, 2020
    (Last edited: Feb 19, 2020)
    stories

i’m struggling. a good day turned into a bad night. all i feel is low and broken. and i don’t know how to fix things. i wish it all didn’t feel so hopeless or useless or pointless or whatever else. it just sucks so get stuck spiralling and unable to stop it. i hope after sleeping that tomorrow is better.
    edit: things have to be really bad for me to cry. my body barely knows how anymore, but when it does i know it’s not good.

SlappinCups and Mcrx like this.
  14. Shakriel

It was a relatively positive day! Work went well, boss complimented me on my work, got to see Keanu Reeves do some matrix filming, and went home and exercised.

Unfortunately, the day is ending where I just suddenly feel lonely out of nowhere. Bit of a buzzkill.

15. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Tell me everything about Keanu

SlappinCups, Mcrx and Shakriel like this.
  16. Shakriel

Saw him again today! Got to watch him film a scene and then pose for Lana as she thought about some scene or maybe how she wants to shoot it.

He carries his own bags to the car.

17. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

saw your post on Instagram. had i known you lived there i would’ve asked to hang. i was there for the entirety of last year

Shakriel likes this.
  18. Shakriel

Aww damn! Yeah I’ve been living here about 2 years.

zigbigwig likes this.
  19. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

K0ta, SlappinCups, Shakriel and 4 others like this.
  20. zigbigwig

how’s SFO for you?

as much as i enjoyed the food and the places and the views it did overwhelm me a bit. the people were great and lively, but i think i’m too introverted to turn that into a good thing haha

SlappinCups likes this.
  21. Shakriel

Overall I really like it here. I'm very introverted too, so I opted to live out in the East Bay to give me a much quieter place to retreat to. I'm right by a BART stop, so I can be in the city decently quickly (still a bit of a commute, but allows me time to read and watch stuff) when I want to be there for work and/or socializing.

While I've started looking for a new job, it did make me realize I'd prefer to continue living in the Bay Area, which is something I never felt when growing up in AZ.

zigbigwig likes this.
  22. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

Had a string of good days followed by yesterday and today being bad

I mean, I guess at least I can recognize some sort of pattern, but I just wish I could go even a full week without feeling depressed at all

23. zigbigwig

that is so great to hear. Having something feel like sort of a home is such a good feeling. Another one less thing to be bothered about. And you seem to have a cool job there so that’s a plus.

I definitely want to go back to SFO, as a tourist. I have friends and family there I would love to see again, and miss the food and Dandelion’s hot chocolate and asian food (being asian)!!!

24. Shakriel

Yeah, never felt at home in AZ, but I sort of do here. Still haven't visited as much of the city as I'd like to, shamefully.

Yeah, if you ever come back out here, definitely give me a heads up if you want to hang out! Never heard of Dandelion before, but a quick look on Google shows that it's on the same street as the tattoo shop I'll be at on Sunday, so maybe I'll give it a look.

zigbigwig likes this.
  25. Mcrx

Regular

update, friend finally posted, but now I've a second friend going IP Sigh!

I'm also anxious today about a party tomorrow. not only party anxiety, but the drive there and getting up early enough and the shopping beforehand. ugh!