Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Men's Soccer (Football) Thread [ARCHIVED] Soccer • Page 77

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Garrett, Jul 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. I can’t believe we are going to knockouts after how we started in the group.

Joe4th likes this.
  2. Come on you fucking Spurs hell yeah

3. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

I can't believe that both Tottenham and Liverpool scraped through last night. Well done to both of them for getting what they needed and a lot of luck with the other results going their way. I felt sure that one or both would go out. Very pleased for them!

Joe4th and Swoos like this.
  4. No money spent in transfer window. No home stadium. 3rd in the league. Round of 16. Poch is a magical man.

5. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Hope he gets the help he needs.

orangehorizon, PandaBear! and Big Un like this.
  6. Ok last post about yesterday's game, but I wanna give more praise to Sissoko. He started out at CM. Then moved to RW. Then moved to RB. And he was a beast in all three spots. I'm so glad we didn't sell him in the summer. He's been one of our most important players this season.

7. Just saw Real started Vinicius Junior today. Has he played at all this season?

8. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

He's been in Castilla

9. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

We are exceptionally shite

10. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

It's weird that playing no wingers and terrible full backs (and centre backs) will make a team shite. I can see why Mourinho didn't envision this...

PandaBear! likes this.
  11. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

City game is a good watch, never seen Hoffenheim before but I like them a lot. No idea what formation they are playing, looks like 3-3-4 but players like Joshua Brenet, who is usually a RB, is I think playing at wide right of their front 4 then cuts inside to ST position when they are attacking? Very interesting to watch.

Edit: 1-1, fantastic free-kick from Sané

12. RobbieBerns

@robbieberns Prestigious

I saw we beat Fulham quite handidly at the weekend? Reminds me of the last time they were in the prem, and they happened to make our mediocre Moyes side look like UCL favorites. Also made Januzaj look like a future Balon d’Or winner.

13. omg Jones

14. orangehorizon

Trusted

Lol United

15. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Goal of the season.

16. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

I know it won't happen but Mourinho really needs to get sacked after this game.

orangehorizon likes this.
  17. orangehorizon

Trusted

Ajax players are completely losing it

18. orangehorizon

Trusted

Stupid tackle from Boateng

19. orangehorizon

Trusted

This game is such a rollercoaster...

20. Whoa two reds?

21. Well, at least if we draw Bayern they won't have Muller

22. orangehorizon

Trusted

And it's game over...

23. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

What the fuck happened in the Bayern match.

PandaBear! likes this.
  25. orangehorizon

Trusted

I'd rather have Man United. Also Liverpool would be great since we never played them as long as I have been following football. But that would be a 50/50 match and I'd rather have some easier opponent for the next round.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.