Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Men's Soccer (Football) Thread [ARCHIVED] Soccer • Page 75

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Garrett, Jul 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. KrisArronNev

Trusted

Exactly the sort of thing I'd come to expect from their fanbase.

Oh, and for the record, I have Salah in fantasy so the sick burn doesn't burn too much.

orangehorizon and Nick like this.
  2. J.C.

adorkable Prestigious

that'd be the point

3. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

Dalot is looking very promising. Been impressed with every appearance he's made this season, but today is his best yet. Some clear weaknesses in his game which is to be expected, but so good going forward. Gives a different dimension to our attacking play, and means that everything is coming from the left like usual.

4. Nick Dec 8, 2018
    (Last edited: Dec 8, 2018)
    Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Fantastic tackle from Herrera. Of course the ref gives a penalty. Useless prick.

Red card for Fulham now. That was NEVER a red card. This referee is a complete joke.

The red gets more and more hilarious. What was the referee thinking????

5. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

orangehorizon, Big Un and AFoolsGlory like this.
  6. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

I really hope Rashford can actually kick on. He's such a prospect but really needs to kick on and get to that next level.

PandaBear! likes this.
  7. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Oh my god what a screamer

MrCon and AFoolsGlory like this.
  8. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

Makes me laugh. Imagine the thought that went into that. Being bitter about that comment for 3 months. Today, spends probably the best part of 10 minutes scrolling through pages of comments. Spends time getting a screenshot of the fantasy points. All to prove a point to a stranger on the internet?

9. TheGuyfkaFringeofLunacy

Trusted Supporter

Watched the Schalke and Dortmund match....can't believe we let Sancho get away like we did. That said our track record playing our youth players speaks for itself.

10. Platy

Sam

League One is where the big clubs play anyway.

11. J.C. Dec 8, 2018
    J.C.

adorkable Prestigious

You determined all that from a screenshot? Impressive.

12. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

The rest of us are so happy that you did haha! I hope he stays at Dortmund for years to come - getting the winner in that derby is something special and I'm so glad he made that possible by daring to make the move abroad. Time for Foden to move too? ;-p

13. TheGuyfkaFringeofLunacy

Trusted Supporter

It is good to see him playing fantastic and great moment for him especially since I believe he had a death in his family this week. I think Foden stays for a few more years, helps that he is born and raised in the area and we are his boyhood team. Looks like we might lose Diaz which is another blow since he is so talented but question his move if it is to Madrid.

PandaBear! likes this.
  14. T.J.

music and baseball.

City got beat pretty good today by Chelsea.

PandaBear! likes this.
  15. Son has my heart forever

Joe4th likes this.
  16. Watching Son and Kane both start to look like themselves the past couple weeks has been heartening

there's obviously still a lot of attacking talent on the pitch for Tottenham, but I'm a bit surprised how good they look on that end without Harry or Eriksen

17. Wow what a goal

18. JeanRalphio

Regular Supporter

Vamos ATL

19. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

@Swoos there’s your answer

Also Messi has more free kicks in the last four years than the next closest team lmao “fifth best player in the world”

20. He sounded wishy washy lol

21. Getting a win while resting Eriksen and Kane was massive. Just hoping for a draw Tuesday and rooting hard for PSV.

Joe4th likes this.
    awakeohsleeper likes this.
  23. orangehorizon Dec 8, 2018
    orangehorizon

Trusted

I personally don't care too much about it. When I started following Bayern in the 90s we had shirts that were red with a tad of blue in it. I thought it looked quite good, although nowadays I prefer completely red shirts. I think the blue shorts don't look too bad in combination with the red shirt but I get why the ultras don't like it.
    For me, the worse thing is the current away shirt that is mint green. I think we never had a shirt that was that ugly.

But that said, I think it's great that the club listens to the fans and promises that from now on the home shirts will always be red/white.

Nick likes this.
  24. Garrett

That’s a penalty for me

25. Garrett

Amazing save by Brad there

JeanRalphio likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.