Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Men's Soccer (Football) Thread [ARCHIVED] Soccer • Page 70

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Garrett, Jul 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Boca are going to be banned for 5 years by CONMEBOL if they don't play lmao.

Fifa have said if they don't play they're disqualified. What a joke.

PandaBear! likes this.
  2. Today’s game was so great. It’s been such a weird season for Spurs. Despite holding a strong position in the table there has been somewhat of a cloud over the club. A performance like today is exactly what the players and fans both needed.

I was very worried about Chelsea’s new midfield at the beginning of the season. And they’ve been great this season. I can’t believe Sissoko was able dominate them. I really thought there was no hope for him with this team but Poch has done a beautiful job in finding the perfect role for him. He has pretty much replaced Dembele as the box to box center mid and I love it so far.

This was the beginning of a huge 8-day stretch though. Two derbies and a massive champions league game. I can’t wait for Wednesday.

Drew Beringer likes this.
  3. Also, Son’s goal was straight fire.

Drew Beringer likes this.
  4. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

This River vs Boca game was gonna be one of the biggest club football games in history, very upsetting for this to have happened. Rumours that the coach driver literally fainted at the wheel and the Boca vice president had to drive :embarrassed:

5. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Debate: fluke? (Y/N)

6. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Not a fluke, but I think it went better than even Messi expected.

7. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Messi’s flukes are when it doesn’t work tbh

PandaBear!, awakeohsleeper and Swoos like this.
  8. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

First video I thought fluke but when you see the slow mo it’s clearly intentional. Impressive.

PandaBear! likes this.
  9. KrisArronNev

Trusted

Everton (amongst many) linked with Ndombeke of Lyon. Now that would be a coup for us, even more so if we can keep Gana from joining PSG. Life after Steve Walsh is slowly returning to order.

10. MrCon

I was trying to describe myself to someone

Newcastle pinch another win. This is confusing. We play West Ham at the weekend, at home. I'll be sad if we don't win that. I don't know how this happened.

11. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah same, 2nd vid just had me like :embarrassed:

awakeohsleeper likes this.

12. This is looks dangerous

13. orangehorizon

Trusted

Big Un likes this.
  14. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Game should be stopped and Ajax given the win. Disgraceful carry on

orangehorizon likes this.
  15. orangehorizon

Trusted

Robben :heart:

Big Un likes this.
  16. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

We're not very good at this football thing

17. KrisArronNev

Trusted

Lyon have been getting closer and closer all half. Cornet and Depay v wasteful.

18. KrisArronNev

Trusted

Lyon take the lead they deserve through Cornet.

19. Mr. Dennis

On the Free from PSG

Another game de gea’s reps can bring to the negotiation table

20. orangehorizon Nov 27, 2018
    (Last edited: Nov 28, 2018)
    orangehorizon

Trusted

Of course it's Fellaini...

21. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Ajax have some truly disgraceful fans but holy shit was that a petrol bomb or something thrown at us INSIDE THE STADIUM?!?!?

Am over the moon that they have qualified for the knockouts for the first time in 13 years (Dusan Tadic is king, btw), but there always has to be some bullshit to ruin the achievement.

22. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Also, I really don't understand the negative reaction to Mourinho shaking his head at Rashford missing that chance tonight? Lineker and BT pundits going in on him saying he should show him support - every manager reacts that way to their teams missing chances?! And how is Mourinho choosing Rashford to start at ST in a must-win CL game not a show of faith/support?

AFoolsGlory likes this.
  23. I told you guys, it’s always Fellaini

24. Vertonghen back today. Sissoko/Winks duo. Lamela starting.

Gonna be a good game.

25. Ref not giving yellows to Inter on clear yellow fouls. But Spurs have two.

jmitch0906 likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.