Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Men's Soccer (Football) Thread [ARCHIVED] Soccer • Page 656

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Garrett, Jul 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

why don’t they realize the more they put behind pay walls the more illegal streams we will seek

Zoshchenko likes this.
  2. All these streaming apps will blow up and we'll be back to cable

3. Ruethless

King of Europe

NBCSN is just wrecking all the good will they built up.

4. TheGuyfkaFringeofLunacy

Trusted Supporter

Online Sports Gambling just got legalized in my state today and I threw a couple bets on some of the games with the free money they give you. My Dortmund vs. Gladbach bet is already out lol. This is why those places never lose money.

Joe4th likes this.
  5. KrisArronNev

Trusted

Here's hoping the 2nd half of Gladbach v Dortmund is as good as the 1st.

orangehorizon likes this.
  6. Is he cheap enough for Spurs yet?

7. TheGuyfkaFringeofLunacy

Trusted Supporter

Dortmund's backline is their downfall. All that attacking talent and their backline is absolute shite.

orangehorizon likes this.
  8. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

I’m going to need these “Aguero, Alaba, Garcia, and Depay for free next summer” stories to chill.

9. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Fabrizio Romano says that Eric Garcia to Barcelona this summer is done, however David Alaba will go to Real Madrid!

10. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

I have an FM2020 game with Palermo where I wanted to restore them to the level where they could get players like those. Problem is they start in Serie D and you actually have to skip ahead whole seasons until they get promoted to Serie C (took 3 seasons for me :verysad:) and by the time I put a team together that could potentially avoid relegation back down I just couldn't be bothered. Sad what has happened to them.

12. KrisArronNev

Trusted

Arsenal are upping the ante but I don't think it'll be enough...

13. Is Pepe good?

15. KrisArronNev

Trusted

Looking back at his Arsenal career so far, have any moments stood out? I can't really think of any except for that goal he scored in the FA Cup final which was adjudged offside.

16. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

I think he tore us to pieces once.

17. JM95

Trusted

He's not a Premier League player.

18. If he doesn’t start performing soon that is the type of transfer that really sets a team back a couple years. Which it kinda has already.

19. City has midfielder wearing #69 today

20. JM95

Trusted

Cheltenham are winning.

21. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

He’s good, just not for a team who play like us. He’s a counter attacking player who is best running at people, and it’s strange we didn’t realise that when we bought him.

He was brilliant against United, personally changed our match against Sheffield United early on this season, and every match this season in Europa he has been great.

He has the ability, today he created 5 chances, more than the rest of the team combined. But he isn’t consistent and it’s clearly not worked. Napoli are apparently keen and I’d let him go for 30m.

22. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Balogun scored three for our U23’s last night and then Eddie puts in a proper shocker today.

Then at full time he posts this, I agree with the sentiment lol

23. KrisArronNev

Trusted

What's happened to Mendy since he tore Arsenal to bits on the opening game of the season a couple of years ago? He's been a liability against a League Two side tonight.

24. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

Two significant injuries. Hasn’t been the same since that second one.

Big Un likes this.
  25. TheGuyfkaFringeofLunacy

Trusted Supporter

That and some of his antics off the pitch have put him in Pep's doghouse. I don't think he trains well either which is part of the problem.

awakeohsleeper likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.