Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Men's Soccer (Football) Thread [ARCHIVED] Soccer • Page 648

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Garrett, Jul 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

I genuinely thought that Vinicius lad at Spurs was 17/18, not 25!

2. If I remember right, I think he was a CB and converted to CF like 3 years ago. I might be confusing him with someone else haha but I think I read that on him.

Nick likes this.
  3. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

I think I just assumed because of the game against Marine and everyone was going on about the young lads.

4. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

What an absolute legend. My favourite England player and probably alongside Thierry Henry as one of the only players of a rival team that I'd have given anything to have at Chelsea.

5. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

I mean, every other team and all their fans already knew this was true lol

6. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

It’s a shame that aura still isn’t there to be honest.

williek311 and RobbieBerns like this.

7. Finally wins a trophy then gets Covid

8. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

nooooo

9. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Quite the start to a new job eh?

weirdly mirrors my start to my job where I started, managed to really impress and then caught Covid inside four days lol

10. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Ruethless and PandaBear! like this.

11. If he’s coming back to PL I’d say it’s going to be Spurs, Wolves, or West Ham

12. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

It is absolutely hilarious that in the same day news breaks that Spurs have decided they want Bale to go back to Madrid at the end of the season, we get this.

If only we could somehow tell whether getting back an unhappy out of form player to your club, because they used to be good, will work out... if only...

AFoolsGlory and Nick like this.
  13. I want both guys on the team still lol

14. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

truly insane to me with all the issues spurs have had this year that they don’t play alli like .... at all. he would solve a lot of our issues. brain worms personality shit.

15. MrCon

I was trying to describe myself to someone

Surely part of the issue with Bale is that he's been out of the game for a long period and with Spurs trying to work at the sharp end of a league which is silly competitive this year, there just isn't any space for a passenger? I can't imagine he's suddenly become bad.

Joe4th, Swoos and PandaBear! like this.
  16. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Feck me, VAR is woeful. WBA given a penalty’s that was clearly outside the box, but VAR doesn’t overturn

17. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

West Brom have scored three goals here and I’m convinced none of them should have been given.

18. KrisArronNev

Trusted

Big Sam knows how to shithouse a win like the best of them.

awakeohsleeper likes this.
  19. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Jesus I didn’t realise Chelsea were 10th.

20. Platy

Sam

Stupid tackle by Robinson, no need to dive in like that.

21. KrisArronNev

Trusted

Mount has had a good game even though it's hard to gauge because of Fulham being down to 10 men.

PandaBear! likes this.
  22. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Guess
    Gets way too much hate sometimes, even from our own fans as well as rivals. Some very complimentary words from Gary Lineker just earlier:

awakeohsleeper and Big Un like this.
  23. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

10 seconds before kick off and we've had our first 9-0 reference. How many times tonight d'ya reckon?

24. JM95

Trusted

I like Mount a lot. He obviously isn't a front line player at this level but he has a lot of qualities in midfield and making runs from there. Presses really well, makes good decisions, protects the ball well, very mobile. He'll get more credit if his goal contribution goes up but Lampard is right to continually start him regardless. Your issues are elsewhere.

awakeohsleeper and PandaBear! like this.
  25. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Garrett and JM95 like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.