Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Men's Soccer (Football) Thread [ARCHIVED] Soccer • Page 647

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Garrett, Jul 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Kane is too good

2. this is sure feeling like an incredibly disappointing late draw! haven’t seen this before!

Swoos likes this.
  3. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

This sucks man

4. Jose waiting so long to make a sub was a head scratcher

5. What a shit team

6. The players better get just as much blame as Jose for this to keep happening

7. We didn’t even park it today we just sucked lol

8. TheGuyfkaFringeofLunacy

Trusted Supporter

Bayern knocked out of the DFB Pokal by Holstein Kiel in penalty kicks. That was a wild ride.

SamLevi11, Zoshchenko and PandaBear! like this.
  9. Poch got a trophy

Joe4th likes this.
  10. Joe4th

Of course Poch gets a trophy the day we shit the bed again

so happy for him though, he deserves it

11. orangehorizon

Trusted

Deserved win for Kiel. Too many inaccuracies from us during the whole game. And Kiel showed a great performance, especially in defence.

As much as it hurts I rather get knocked out by a small likable club than some other Bundesliga club.

12. orangehorizon

Trusted

Jovic back to Frankfurt on loan for the remainder of the season. Eintracht only has to pay 20% of his wages. Pretty good deal.

PandaBear! likes this.
  13. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

i’d be okay if we move on from Jose this summer tbh

14. If he keeps dropping points from a winning position it’ll put him on the hot seat. But Levy loves the guy so who knows.

15. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

I feel like even Bayern are going to really struggle to be consistent this year. I'm quite excited about cup competitions and the possibility for lots of giant killings, as we have seen with Atletico and Bayern already.

orangehorizon likes this.
  16. orangehorizon

Trusted

For me it was clear that especially Bayern would struggle this season. We basically had no summer break and also barely a winter break this year. Players can only play so many games without a break. I am actually surprised that we haven't had as many injuries as I had predicted - yet.

JM95 likes this.
  17. Joe4th

Levy loves him and had to pay out Poch’s contract. Jose isn’t going anywhere

19. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

I would like to renounce in public any criticism I have ever made of best goalie in the world Marc Andre ter-Stegen.

Nick and orangehorizon like this.
  20. KrisArronNev

Trusted

Lucas Vazquez is down there with the worst of them.

21. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Well that match was boring. In a row we have played Newcastle and Palace, and now Newcastle again lol.

22. MrCon

I was trying to describe myself to someone

Be grateful for the easy points!

23. KrisArronNev

Trusted

24. orangehorizon

Trusted

He is a promising talent but seems to have some attitude problems. A loan would be the best option for him but he definitely needs to play regularly.

Just read that Everton are interested in him, not sure how that would work out. I think a move to a lower team that desperately needs a striker would be better for him.

Big Un likes this.
  25. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Thinking about it, and considering the awful run we were on, taking 10 points out of 12 from the last four games is a big improvement.

We need to get a backup left back as playing AMN there doesn’t work and Saka needs to be further forward, and a creative midfielder to rotate with ESR so we don’t crock him. He looked tired yesterday yet still did well.

Also, Xhaka was immense again yesterday. I really wanna see him and Partey together.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.