Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Men's Soccer (Football) Thread [ARCHIVED] Soccer • Page 643

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Garrett, Jul 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. alfies had a wild few weeks

phaynes12 likes this.
  2. MrCon

I was trying to describe myself to someone

Enjoyed the party atmosphere and the view of that ground, nestled in amongst the houses. Always like to see that.

Couldn't help but think Spurs had a bit of a policy not to shoot from distance in that game.

gonz (Alex) likes this.
  3. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah felt like they went easy on them but I think that was probably for the best.

Excited for the 4th round draw. Non PL team would be good, considering we had the worlds most boring team in the 3rd round. I want someone we haven’t played before or in a long time. Chorley, Crawley, Sheffield United, Plymouth Argyle, etc.

4. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Why did they do the interviews for the City game in what looks like Pep’s garage?

6. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

I’ve said it before but the Totally Football Show Podcast is the worst.

James Richardson is cringey and annoying, and yhey only talk about Arsenal if we lose, otherwise they literally don’t say a single thing about us.

7. JM95

Trusted

They're sponsored by Paddy Power, which leaves a really sour taste in my mouth.

Nick likes this.
  8. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Football Ramble and Football Weekly are so much more interesting. I just find TF very dry.

dandownunder likes this.
  9. KrisArronNev

Trusted

Where's the Sheffield Wednesday fan, then? Everton in the next round!

10. United v Liverpool lol

11. StevenW92

Regular

Easy win for Wednesday that.

12. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Ozil did an AMA on Twitter.

Dropped a hint that kind of confirms he’s off to Turkey.

Also spoke about Arsenal a bit.

I genuinely think he means it when he says he loves Arsenal, just not our owners and the people behind the scenes.

also this was funny

Platy likes this.
  13. A lot of praise for Alfie Devine today. He’s only 16 so I hope we don’t build him up too much lol

awakeohsleeper and phaynes12 like this.
  14. JM95

Trusted

Remember FPL deadline is 4:30 UK time today.

15. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Used my free hit chip. Triple City and Arsenal, double Spurs and United, plus a few others.

i’m doing so bad this year that this is essentially my last chance to actually kickstart my season again.

PandaBear! likes this.
  16. Spurs U18 were down 0-2 today before Dane Scarlett, another 16-year old, came on and scored 5 goals lol

He should probably move up to the U23 team. He has been destroying the younger teams. He has 19 goals in 13 appearances this season for the U23s + U18s.

17. Thrillcollinz

Try to stay afloat

I've totally given up on FPL. Put too much faith in Auba and Werner coming good and refused to transfer them out, now languishing bottom in two leagues.

My poor Wengerboys :concerned:

18. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

19. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Used my free hit too lol, saved my team at 16:29pm so was a bit of a rush! I've gone:

Lloris
    Cancelo, AWB, Tierney
    ESR, KDB, Bruno, Rashford, Son
    Kane, Wilson

20. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

PandaBear! likes this.
  21. JM95

Trusted

Newcastle are dire. Callum Wilson will probably pinch a goal for them at some point but they're being dominated by Sheffield United here.

22. MrCon

We're absolute shit. Without ASM, we're utterly hopeless. I have no idea how we've ended up so dependent on one player.

Felt a harsh red that based on what they've shown so far.

23. Poch v AVB for a trophy tomorrow? smh

24. MrCon

We're about to get VAR'd.

25. MrCon

Doesn't matter that the attacking player is pulling the defender's shirt, apparently...

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.