Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Men's Soccer (Football) Thread [ARCHIVED] Soccer • Page 593

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Garrett, Jul 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Ruethless

King of Europe

Hell yeah, go birds, the quality may not be amazing, but can be very fun and its certainly gotten better since the early 2000s. I've been a red bulls season ticket holder for 12 of the last 14 years, and its definitely been a rollercoaster.

2. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Funnily enough, the super bowl win was my first proper season following the Eagles. Tricked me into thinking they were good!

Ruethless likes this.
  3. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

I did the same thing with the Ravens in 2012. Picked a team that my favourite band at the time supported (All Time Low), knowing nothing about the sport, and they won it all haha.

4. The Mourinho experience has been so different than I expected. We’ve seen videos of the team playing basketball during training, cricket, making the new signings sing in front of everyone, Jose making a bet with Reguilon, etc. Everyone is so happy.

I’m bracing for year 3 Mourinho but I don’t remember seeing these things at his last couple jobs.

phaynes12, awakeohsleeper and Joe4th like this.
  5. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

The guy who "runs" the account for the local supporters group for Man City has such small dick energy and is a huge POS online. My interactions with him in person were fair. But he stopped coming to meet ups (pre-COVID) and is essentially hiding behind a logo someone else designed and has run our name through the mud. He LOVES to call out Liverpool fans. Tried reaching out to official channels and he ignored them as well. Dude almost had our chapter taken away

6. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

What a goal

7. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

That was fucking hilarious.

8. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

I do not at all understand this team. We played really well, scored two goals and decided to fuck of home. Appalling since the second goal.

9. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

and then we get a penalty.

10. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

the United story

JM95 likes this.
  11. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Fernandes on a hat trick and we won a penalty. Of course he didn’t take it :crylaugh:

Garrett likes this.
  12. KrisArronNev

Trusted

Sancho is back. That's if you even thought he went away.

PandaBear! likes this.
  13. JM95

Trusted

Solskjaer would've been sacked long ago if you won just an average number of penalties.

Long may it continue...

14. Platy

Sam

Haaland's scoring stats are ridiculous. 17 goals in 13 games this season?

awakeohsleeper likes this.
  15. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

We’re so incredibly shit

16. Garrett

Dest scores his first Barca goal. Konrad makes his first real first team appearance. Two USMNT on Barca. Never thought I'd see the day, genuinely.

Zoshchenko and PandaBear! like this.
  17. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Hard to believe we won that match by 3 goals.

18. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

I don't know how these things work, but could you make your own supporters group without him, if you all feel the same way? Maybe just give it a slightly different name like Golden Hill instead of San Diego?

(I think you're from San Diego and I have no idea what the city is like, I just googled an area name for an example aha)

19. Garrett

PandaBear! likes this.
  20. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

here for it

Swoos likes this.
  22. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Oh no!

23. JM95

Trusted

Fuck. One of the greatest ever and maybe the most talented.

24. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

R.I.P. to an icon :tear:

25. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

fucking hell

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.