Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Men's Soccer (Football) Thread [ARCHIVED] Soccer • Page 592

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Garrett, Jul 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

@Nick i wasn’t able to watch the match yesterday. I saw they won, but give it to me straight, how did they look? Shit?

2. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Didn’t watch :crylaugh:

3. Platy

Sam

Zlatan has casually scored 10 goals in 6 games for Milan. One to watch for the future?

Ruethless, Dan CiTi and Bobby like this.
  4. Dan CiTi

♎️♈️♌️ Prestigious

He’s a good lad with potential for sure. Maybe he can pick up a few titles someday.

also I can’t get over that Liverpool performance from today where the heck did that come from?

5. Ruethless

King of Europe

He'll probably end up in MLS one day, who knows though

Platy likes this.
  6. SamLevi11 Nov 22, 2020
    (Last edited: Nov 22, 2020)
    SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

I saw most of the game. It was incredibly boring. A win is a win so that's cool for you guys but honestly they should have had a penalty too. Just one of them matches, thought you looked decent at the back though.

7. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

awakeohsleeper, JM95 and Platy like this.
  8. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Oh so Wondo can score at the death when it counts

Bobby, phaynes12 and Ruethless like this.
  9. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

It still hurts

phaynes12 and Garrett like this.
  10. Garrett

Tim Melia has killed two men in a row

11. Garrett

*three

Bobby likes this.
  12. Bobby

Trusted

Y'all. MLS playoffs have been bonkers so far. Wish they would switch to single-elimination in future seasons.

Garrett likes this.
  13. Garrett

I had no idea Kellyn Acosta still played footy. He dropped off the face of the planet for awhile.

14. Ruethless

King of Europe

MLS have a habit of changing playoff formats every couple years, wouldn't be surprised if they stuck with the single elimination for a while

15. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

I haven't paid too much atttention to the league outside of United so I'm kinda shocked to see we're ahead of Arsenal and have scored more goals than them. wtf.

16. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Tbf, we suck.

(And have played City, Liverpool and United away, which we suck at)

17. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Just watched the Orlando penalty shootout from the other day. Might be the most insane thing I have ever seen lol.

Ruethless and Bobby like this.
  18. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

I just assumed ye were doing better than us because we’ve played 5 games at Old Trafford which we suck at. But then again we have a game in hand, if we win we’re only 3 points behind Chelsea and Leicester who I also assumed were doing way better than us. This season is weird.

19. Bobby

Trusted

And as a result, those refs won't be officiating any other playoff match this year. As an Orlando fan I was shocked in real-time at how many mistakes were made. The moment I laughed the most was when one of the Orlando assistants pulled out his phone in front of the referee and began to seemingly google the rules... straight madness the whole way through.

All of you should try and find an unedited clip of that. It might be worth your time if you need a good laugh.

Ruethless likes this.
  20. Thrillcollinz

Try to stay afloat

I'm still stewing about the Arsenal result and what Pepe did yesterday. I'm even angrier at how reactionary and abusive fans have been on Twitter.

I should know better though. Football Twitter is a cesspit.

SamLevi11 likes this.
  21. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Football fans on twitter are literally the worst humans imaginable. If everyone with a profile picture of a footballer was fired into the sun, I believe the world would actually improve.

22. Thrillcollinz

Try to stay afloat

I hate them so much, it's like choosing a name like saucyhavertz and choosing a fake picture gives you permission to be as much of a dick as possible.

RobbieBerns and Nick like this.
  23. Ruethless

King of Europe

That's MLS baby, catch the fever!

24. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

I actually do watch matches sometimes, and I have a team I kind of root for (Philadelphia, same as NFL, so it's been a mixed year for my teams on the other side of the Atlantic lol).

The quality isn't amazing but I just love football so I watch like 7 leagues (Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, plus some MLS, Serie A, Primeira Liga and Ligue 1).

Bobby likes this.
  25. TheGuyfkaFringeofLunacy

Trusted Supporter

Beckham getting paid more for the FIFA 21 cover than he earned while at United and PSG is absolutely wild.

RobbieBerns and Thrillcollinz like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.