Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Men's Soccer (Football) Thread [ARCHIVED] Soccer • Page 4

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Garrett, Jul 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Fulham, Wolves, Watford are the only ones I like to be honest. I honestly think the Burnley, Arsenal, Man Utd and Chelsea ones are abysmal.

2. ugman_2000

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah they're the best 3 imo too.

3. okayibelieveyou

Tam Rogic CSC Prestigious

Then you can support us onwards... or maybe not, still not sure how we feel towards you because of that diving shit Eduardo! :crylaugh:

4. GBlades

Trusted

Were you at the game?? I was there last night. Always have a good pre-season and hopefully Rosenberg provide some competition to ourselves.

okayibelieveyou likes this.
  5. okayibelieveyou

Yeah I was, season ticket holder so go to every home game and quite a lot of away too. First half was brilliant, really good movement and speed on the counter which was missing last season. Second half was a non-event. We look a good bit up to speed surpririsngly considering how early it is.

6. GBlades

Trusted

You must be near me then, I'm a 101 ticket holder! I'm happy with the forward situation, hopefully Dembele keeps fit though but we need a right back (usual) and i'll be content with the team.

7. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Always preferred Celtic to Rangers if that helps. No real reason, I just liked your kits better as a child.

okayibelieveyou and OdranWaldo like this.
  8. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

All of those PL kits look genuinely woeful :seeno:

The fact that some of the prices are getting close to £100 now too is robbery. Idk whether it is nostalgia or whatever, but kits back in the late 90's/early 2000's just seemed way, way better compared to now. United 1995 for example, with the faint image of Old Trafford as the design, is approximately a million times better than whatever that 2018/19 one is.

9. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Opposite for me! Loved the old Rangers kits and Gazza when he played for them, that was about it.

10. KrisArronNev

Trusted

Just got Sky for the new season. It's on!

PandaBear! likes this.
  11. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

I missed the whole Gazza thing to be fair!

PandaBear! likes this.
  12. primavera

big baller brand Supporter

13. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

He was awesome along with Brian Laudrup, super nostalgic thinking back on that era. First time my family got sky tv was 1996 so my dad used to watch SPL all the time.

Never liked Celtic really, though a Celtic player did score one of the finest goals I have ever seen (wait for the angle from directly behind for the swerve!):

14. KrisArronNev

Trusted

Gazza has a brief cameo at Everton, I believe. Can't really tell you much about that other than his quality waned dramatically compared to how he was for Spurs.

15. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

I remember Nakamura. Always liked him a lot!

Big Un likes this.
  16. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

The United kit is possibly the worst we've ever had.

17. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

The away kits may be even worse.

18. John Lopiano

aka Broken Parachute Moderator

E5B907F5-DCCD-47B5-B034-4986F0F3D825.jpeg

How about these beauties.

bobby_runs, Big Un and gonz (Alex) like this.
  19. ugman_2000

Trusted Prestigious

I really like the new kit apart from that massive sponsor.

Also good to see you’re still about repping the Rovers. I’m quietly confident in our team this year. It won’t be easy but I think we’re strong enough under Tony to stay up and maybe aim for mid table.

20. OdranWaldo

Brendan Rodgers Young Team Prestigious

rangers refused to sign catholics until 1989 this shouldn't be a hard choice lol

Nick and okayibelieveyou like this.
  21. OdranWaldo

Brendan Rodgers Young Team Prestigious

rosenberg sacked their manager yaaassss

23. okayibelieveyou

I sit in 444 so upper tier corner to your right! Quite close though! Aye Dembele definitely needs to keep fit, hope he was just tight after yesterday. If we're persisting with 3 at the back then we need a CB but if not then RB definitely. I love Lustig though.

24. KrisArronNev

Trusted

Up there with Nakata and Honda. The holy trinity.

25. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

I like the pink one. Blue one is boring but fine.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.