Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Men's Soccer (Football) Thread [ARCHIVED] Soccer • Page 350

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Garrett, Jul 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

The Mercedes episode was great but I have to be honest, I wanted more fireworks haha. They were so gracious and understanding in their failure. But that episode showed exactly why they’re the best constructor by far. Fantastic leadership by Toto.

MrCon likes this.
  2. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

Was just reminded of this, so good

3. Pretty much sums up Spurs

Joe4th likes this.
  4. I've been playing Fifa a lot more lately and I usually like the do manager mode for a couple seasons with a team and then start a new one. I'm currently doing one with Real Madrid. I sold off a lot of the names that have been there for awhile and my team is so ridiculous now.

Hazard - Werner - B Silva
    Thiago - Casemiro - Fabinho
    Grimaldo - Ramos - VDV - Carvajal
    Courtois

My bench is still loaded too. If only it was this easy in real life.

5. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

6. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Drive To Survive season 3 is gonna be incredible, and there might not even be any races.

orangehorizon likes this.
  7. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

I can’t wait for the episode about Lando shaving his head.

8. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

VAR decided to not give a penalty which makes him happy and then his assistance riles him up because they didn't give card for diving. Something like that.

9. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Oh yeah lol

10. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

Mad how in the space of about a week the press managed to convince the country to convince footballers to give up a percentage of their wage. All discussion about whether they should or shouldn't or where it should go aside, it's just crazy that it's happening.

11. MrCon

I was trying to describe myself to someone

Along with the one where Toto takes up knitting, Gunter joins a metal band and Horner is still a smug shit.

And let's be honest, Ferrari would somehow still fuck up there being no races.

Nick likes this.
  12. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Zach Brown is gonna get super into cooking, I just know it.

MrCon likes this.
  13. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

Glad United are seemingly doing the absolute maximum they can for staff and keyworkers during this whole thing. I think I'd find it very hard to continue to support the club if they'd decided to furlough staff or take part in some of the actions of the other clubs like breaking distancing rules and things.

RobbieBerns and Nick like this.
  14. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Considering how much our owners suck, I'm expecting the worst from Arsenal...

15. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

Nah I think you're good, if only because Spurs did the absolute worst. Anything that has the club's contrasting like that is too good of an opportunity to miss.

16. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

17. Seeing that news is actually how I came across the book!

Garrett L. likes this.
  18. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

I'm not big on Chicharito but those first three name shave me intrigued.

19. I ordered it. Sounds interesting enough haha

I need to get back to my Messi book. It’s so long and moves kinda slow. But I really like the author. He also did the Poch book which was great.

20. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

21. Oh wow both of those look great

22. I don't believe any transfer rumors out there right now, but Spurs have some intriguing ones out there.

Willian on free
    Coutinho lol
    Ruben Dias
    And then some combination of Chillwell or Grimaldo at LB and/or Semedo, Aarons, or Atal at RB

23. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

24. John Lopiano

aka Broken Parachute Moderator

Now has been as good a time as any to get back into FM so I got FM20 and I've been playing around for the first time in like two years.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.