Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Men's Soccer (Football) Thread [ARCHIVED] Soccer • Page 324

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Garrett, Jul 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Timmy Chandler is apparently still and thing and scoring goals now.

2. orangehorizon Feb 7, 2020
    (Last edited: Feb 7, 2020)
    orangehorizon

Trusted

Whenever Roque Santa Cruz is mentioned, I remember that song from a Munich band from back when he played for us.

3. KrisArronNev

Trusted

Dean Henderson has to start instead of Pickford at the Euros.

Oh, what a finish by Richarlison!

PandaBear! likes this.

4. 3rd place in the table since he took over. Only behind Liverpool and City (a team he just beat). Moving up the table despite numerous key injuries. Introduced a young defender who looks to be a star in the making. Got rid of the two guys who were bringing the locker room down. Players are happy. He is happy. But sure. Publish this article.

Joe4th likes this.
  5. The Southampton game was ugly. He made subs and changed the formation, then we scored twice and won.

Joe4th likes this.
  6. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Lmao absolutely ridiculous article. He hasn’t looked miserable at all. He’s been happier than I expected in interviews/on the sideline. I get the media wants to shit over Mou any chance but yeesh

7. KrisArronNev

Trusted

Doucoure with a Yaya Toure-esque goal.

PandaBear! likes this.
  8. dandownunder

How are Leeds United throwing away promotion again? We were 11 points clear only a month or so ago.

9. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Well... :embarrassed:

orangehorizon and Big Un like this.
  10. KrisArronNev

Trusted

Match just ended 4-3 to Leverkusen. No goals for Haland this time. I'm looking forward to Dortmund v PSG in the Champions League, both teams to score is a given.

orangehorizon and PandaBear! like this.
  11. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

As a Forest fan I’m quite pleased you are. (I genuinely have no idea how we’re so how we’re so high or how we won today...)

12. dandownunder

Every game we have 60-70% of the ball and don't do anything with it for the most part. We're doomed to stay in this league forever I swear..

awakeohsleeper likes this.
  13. JM95

Trusted

Juventus lose to a late Verona penalty and now this really is a proper title race. If Inter and Lazio win tomorrow, Inter go ahead of Juve on goal difference and Lazio will be a point behind.

14. orangehorizon

Trusted

4 goals in 4 games this year. Not that bad.

15. Zoshchenko

Trusted Supporter

Cool video of Sheffield United's signing of Sander Berge. Chris Wilder drives him to training

16. KrisArronNev

Trusted

That draw between Bayern and Leipzig has left the title race in Germany wide open, especially if Gladbach win their game in hand. Can't really believe it ended 0-0, it was an entertaining goalless stalemate.

orangehorizon likes this.
  17. JM95

Trusted

Proper title races in Italy and Germany for once. Going to be an exciting few months.

18. JM95

Trusted

Well Lazio won 1-0 and Inter went from 0-2 down at half time to winning 4-2 against Milan. Wow.

Zoshchenko and awakeohsleeper like this.
  19. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

There has always been something about Milan I really dislike. Want Inter to win the title. Juve winning is boring as hell and Lazio are a club supported by Nazis.

orangehorizon and PandaBear! like this.
  20. orangehorizon

Trusted

Klinsmann just resigned at Hertha :-O

PandaBear! likes this.
  21. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Probably best. They need to get a proper manager in.

22. KrisArronNev

Trusted

Barca's Dembele is out for another six months. Money pissed up the wall there, even if Barca couldn't have predicted it.

23. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Are his muscles made of wet paper?

24. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Miami really missed a trick not putting baby blue in their colours too. Make the jerseys like the Miami Heat city jerseys and I’d be all over it.

25. T.J.

music and baseball.

any team in Miami not following suit with a Vice jersey/kit is missing out.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.