Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Men's Soccer (Football) Thread [ARCHIVED] Soccer • Page 322

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Garrett, Jul 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

The new Nigeria jerseys are so so good.

[​IMG]

PandaBear! likes this.
  2. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

I'm still gutted I didn't get one of the Nigeria shirts from a couple of years ago, the World Cup one. That one was awesome and you can't get it anywhere now

Nick likes this.
  3. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

I think this one is even nicer.

4. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Ndombele’s fitness is awful. I genuinely don’t understand how he is this unfit for a game.

5. Joe4th

Every time I get excited about this team they break my heart

6. Joe4th

This team lmao

Drew Beringer likes this.
  7. Gedson looks like a good buy so far

kidwithhelmet likes this.
  8. I turned on the game at 72’ and have no complaints haha

The buildup to both of those goals were really goof

Joe4th likes this.
  9. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

DhGate?

But as i type this i haven't looked personally.

10. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

I'm reluctant to spend money on there cause you never know what you're going to get. Could be an identical replica, or could have wonky badges and spelling mistakes. I've heard too many bad stories to risk it. Guess it all depends on the seller.

11. orangehorizon

Trusted

Ok, you cannot just post something like this without providing some video as evidence :-p

orangehorizon likes this.
  13. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

I have about 10 football jerseys from DHgate. Got some for my father, nephew, niece, and sisters boyfriend. All absolutely top quality jerseys. I’ve got a couple of basketball ones too.

14. orangehorizon

Trusted

I will never understand why someone would do something like this, but thanks for that video. It's hilarious.

Swoos likes this.
  15. I don’t know why, and I have nothing against Newcastle, but that is definitely the fan base I expect it from lol

orangehorizon likes this.
  16. Joe4th

I need to find a good DHgate seller and pick up a Spurs jersey

17. orangehorizon Feb 5, 2020
    (Last edited: Feb 5, 2020)
    orangehorizon

Trusted

And talking about that other current topic here: I will never understand why someone would buy a fake shirt. The only fake shirt I ever owned was a Bayern Klinsmann shirt bought in Poland back in '95 by my parents because we were kinda poor and authentic shirts were/are pretty expensive in Germany. It was nothing like the original one but back then it didn't matter too much to me.
    But now I don't understand why anyone would buy one. The original ones are expensive but you also don't need to buy one every season. It should be a special occurrence and then the price is ok in my eyes. And especially if it's a shirt of your club, why would you buy a fake one instead of supporting your club and buy the original one?

18. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

I wish US soccer had just kept the centennial crest from 2013. It’s so pretty.

19. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

I like parts of it and the some of the details are really great but don’t love it all together.

20. JM95

Trusted

Hasenhuttl deserves credit for how he's changed things round at Southampton in recent months. Very unfortunate in the last two matches against Liverpool and Spurs to walk away with nothing.

21. MrCon

I was trying to describe myself to someone

I didn't especially want to search for Mr Wagglecock while I was at work. People might talk. About me being fired.

He just got confused. The normal thing is to go topless if you're a Newcastle fan...

I suppose it could be worse. Other fan-bases get themselves in hot water for racism and vandalising buses; ours get in trouble for punching horses and airing their bollocks.

orangehorizon, AFoolsGlory and Nick like this.
  22. JM95

Trusted

MrCon and AFoolsGlory like this.
  23. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

I do soccer shirts because there's really not much to screw up on. I'm still iffy on NFL and MLB because I see little things that are wrong when people post theirs on social media.

I've ordered over 20 for tons of people and have received three that were not salvageable. I've found the adidas knock-offs to be the best. My 2 2018 WC Mexico shirts are essentially the same. The only difference is the quality of the crest patch.
    I still buy other merch from the club.

24. I bought a Spurs jersey every season until last year because I didn’t really like the looks. Then this year I held off because I knew some people would be sold and I like getting names on the back. But I might get this years third with a blank back.

Joe4th likes this.
  25. Joe4th

The leaks for Spurs jerseys' next year have me holding out until then, I'm liking what's rumored

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.