Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Men's Soccer (Football) Thread [ARCHIVED] Soccer • Page 201

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Garrett, Jul 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

He has made 1 USMNT appearance according to Wikipedia lol. Young midfielder at NYCFC, on loan from Benfica.

2. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Have we ever had 2, or even 1 player on the team ever get significant Champions League minutes?

3. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Pulisic is IMO far and away the best American to ever play which then again isn’t saying much

4. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Jermaine Jones, Fabian Johnson, and Klejstan all played significant UCL minutes.

5. matty

Avocado At Law Prestigious

On pace to be, sure. But (imo) he's not in the Dempsey category just yet.

6. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

7. Bobby

Trusted

Hm. Everything I've seen says he wants to put him at RB but that still just as puzzling. One article suggested that Yedlin would be pushed forward as a winger and.... i just.... not sure what to think with all of that. Like our RW situation shouldn't be so bad that we have to put Yedlin there and then our RB so poor as a result that we need to put Adams there. Whew this is a mess...

8. KrisArronNev

Trusted

9. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

10. KrisArronNev

Trusted

Haha. I wish you the very best.

AFoolsGlory likes this.
  12. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

13. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Bruce to Newcastle? What are Newcastle doing??

RobbieBerns likes this.
  14. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

What is Bruce doing more like? He had a good thing going at Sheff Wed. Probably get more investment in the squad too...

Big Un likes this.
  15. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

They offered it to Sam Allardyce and he literally turned it down lmao, Mike Ashley's woeful ownership has turned what should be one of the UK's biggest clubs into a complete joke.

16. jbaseball44

Who Watches The Watchmen? Supporter

Kos going on strike to leave the club just about sums up arsenal's level right now

17. MrCon

I was trying to describe myself to someone

TBH, who the hell is going to come to us? It's a ridiculous job for anyone to try to do under Ashley. As a manager, you aren't going to win anything and you're going to really struggle to advance your own career with your hands tied behind your back. The best outcome is avoiding relegation and being popular with the fans. That's it.

18. JM95

Trusted

Got to feel for Miggy Almiron. Poor guy.

19. StevenW92

Regular

Would be absolutely gutted if Bruce left, which looks like it’s going to happen. We’ve just published our accounts today which show as a 2.8 million profit because we sold our ground to ourselves for 38 million. If the EFL doesn’t allow this we’ll be placed under a transfer embargo and deducted 12 points at the start of the season so no wonder Bruce is looking to jump ship.

20. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Uhhh what?

PandaBear! likes this.
  21. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Sold the ground to yourselves?!

22. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

Didn't Derby do exactly the same thing last year? Or a couple of years ago?

23. matty

Avocado At Law Prestigious

Imagine having Rafa actually want to be managing your club, and your ownership is so horrid that you can't make it work lol

24. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Villa too apparently

25. MrCon

I was trying to describe myself to someone

I don't have to imagine it. It is the reality.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.