Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Men's Soccer (Football) Thread [ARCHIVED] Soccer • Page 2

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Garrett, Jul 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. I’m debating on going to the Liverpool Dortmund game in Charlotte. I wanna see the squads first.

2. primavera

big baller brand Supporter

same

3. TheGuyfkaFringeofLunacy

Trusted Supporter

So many young guys to get a look at! This doesn't have Claudio Gomes yet either who should be joining from PSG once his contract runs out.

Gomes, Dele-Bashiru, and Eric Garcia are three who I am looking forward to seeing. Need to read up on some of the other youngsters who I am not familiar with on this list.

4. Sheaver10

And what a way you won me over

Hoping Phil Foden gets a load of game time. Would be good to see him get some minutes this season as well.

5. Sheaver10

And what a way you won me over

I’m feeling quite confident Fulham can have a decent season. We’ve managed to sign Cairney onto a longer deal, which I think is pretty good business. Seri seems like a pretty big bonus for us to get him, looks like he could replace Johansen in midfield,who I think lacks a bit of quality at times.

Could definitely do with securing a prem quality striker, though - Mitrovic or otherwise.

Will also be interesting to see how Sessengnon copes with the Prem.

Swoos likes this.
  6. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

[​IMG]

Shame its lazio but honestly Macron are killing it this year. They're the best jersey designers by far

SamLevi11 and Swoos like this.
  7. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

That is one of the most unique designs. I wish other designers put half as much effort in. Arsenal's kit this season is an abomination so I'll stick with last years.

8. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Same with United's. It's awful and not Manchester United jersey. They're making us wear black shorts and red socks ffs.

AFoolsGlory likes this.
  9. Anyone in here familiar with Jack Grealish? It seems imminent that he moves to Spurs this summer. I barely watched any Aston Villa matches so I don’t know what to expect from him. But based on his highlight videos he looks to be pretty exciting. His vision with the ball is impressive. A lot of filthy passes. I’m surprised more teams aren’t going for him.

10. GBlades

Trusted

He's an absolutely fantastic player. Fast, skilled and good style of play. His attitude at Villa was stinking though, pretty entitled and he had a few arguments from what I hear but hopefully his move gives him a kick up the arse.

AFoolsGlory and Swoos like this.
  11. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

[​IMG]

Turncoat.

Sheaver10 and SamLevi11 like this.
  12. lol

13. OdranWaldo

Brendan Rodgers Young Team Prestigious

why are spurs in for him lmao come on

14. Why not? It’s not like Spurs are expecting him to be a star player. He seems to be a solid player and will come fairly cheap. He will improve the depth of the squad. Not every signing has to be a blockbuster.

15. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Jack seems like a pretty normal lad to me. I dislike how people have a go at footballers for living a normal life at times.

16. I remember Dele made the papers for being pictured leaving a nightclub the night of his birthday. How terrible of him.

SamLevi11 likes this.
  17. KrisArronNev

Trusted

Jack Grealish has the BEST accent. Look up his interviews on YouTube.

18. KrisArronNev

Trusted

OMG. Malcolm to Everton for 30m.

19. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah that is absolutely ridiculous. I don't like Dele much but I would absolutely fight for his right to do these things.

Strange way of spelling Hector Bellerin ;-p

Big Un likes this.
  20. GBlades

Trusted

Didn't Grealish inhale nitrous oxide or something??

21. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

I don't really care even if he's done black tar heroin tbh. Not my business.

AFoolsGlory likes this.
  22. MrCon

I was trying to describe myself to someone

My understanding is that Grealish got an awful lot of stick for not a lot. He was also held up as a bit of a wonder kid in a Villa side that were going to pieces. Think he ended up as a bit of a lightning rod. I think he was performing very well in the Championship last season. Enough for most teams to target him and kick lumps out of him.

I can't be going along with the idea that his accent is in any way the best though. He sounds like he's taken a few too many blows to the head. :crylaugh:

23. GBlades

Trusted

I think he's a great player, I rate him. Don't get me wrong, I agree that what people do with their life is private, I was just stating what was said :crylaugh:

24. TheGuyfkaFringeofLunacy

Trusted Supporter

Man the difference between Liverpool breaking the world record transfer for a keeper and what the headlines were when we spent on Ederson. Funny how that works...

25. OdranWaldo

Brendan Rodgers Young Team Prestigious

he's not good enough to make an impact at spurs and isn't the kind of players spurs should be signing if they want to kick on with a better squad, just another clinton n'jie

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.