Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Men's Soccer (Football) Thread [ARCHIVED] Soccer • Page 192

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Garrett, Jul 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. RobbieBerns

@robbieberns Prestigious

Can’t see anything bad about James coming in. He’s 21 and fast as all hell, seems to make intelligent runs, and he’s coming in pretty cheap.

PandaBear! likes this.
  2. Jack Clarke is the young championship player I’ve had my eye on. He reminds me a lot of Son.

3. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

I really fucking hate United fans

4. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Thank God Hazard is gone.

J.C. likes this.
  5. Lo Celso was sick tonight. I want him over Bruno.

6. MrCon

I was trying to describe myself to someone

The Dutch second and third goals were just laughable. The commentators were going nuts about it being caused by passing out from the back, but you can't really mitigate for passing as sloppy as Barkley managed. Making decisions that bad anywhere on the pitch is going to hurt you, one way or the other.

awakeohsleeper likes this.
  7. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

The pass never should have gone to Barkley, though. Blame isn't totally on him.

8. KrisArronNev

Trusted

Buffon going back to Parma after all these years sure makes me feel old af.

PandaBear! likes this.
  9. jbaseball44

Who Watches The Watchmen? Supporter

how would you feel about United signing Wan Bissaka?

10. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

I'd like it. He's an impressive full back, very good defensively. Hasn't had the chance to shine going forward with Palace but he used to be a winger so I'm sure he could be an asset going forward. We desperately need a right back though so at this point I'd take anyone.

11. jbaseball44

yeah, I think he'd be a top signing, apparently Palace want 60mil and you guys have offered something like 40, suspect a compromise reached at 50 seems logical.

12. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Yeah. A few people have said for weeks now it would be 50 so I suspect a deal is there, but it's just public posturing. Maybe Palace want to get a replacement in or show the fans they're hard negotiators.

13. RobbieBerns

@robbieberns Prestigious

Part of me would rather have us bring in Meunier for half of the quoted price for AWB, given that we’ve got Dalot waiting in the ranks. Would still be more than happy with AWB, especially if he can develop his offensive game here.

14. jbaseball44

Meunier is shit you dont want that guy, I dont know what PSG are asking but if it's over 20mil dont do it. AWB I think would add a lot for you guys going forward

15. RobbieBerns

@robbieberns Prestigious

I’m just worried about the lack of quality in the final third with Shaw and AWB, especially if we play a diamond like I expect we might.

16. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Meunier isn't really that good going forward. Also the fact AWB used to be a winger he should know how to handle a ball in the final third.

17. RobbieBerns

@robbieberns Prestigious

I guess it’s also hard to see AWB’s full attacking potential in a side like Palace

18. Palace want too much for him

19. lmao USMNT

20. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

It’s amazing that we can simultaneously have who could be the best Us player in history in Pulisic have this player pool around him

21. Bruno looks good so far. I don’t want United to get him haha

22. Portugal have become a team I like watching. Much better than what I watched last Euros.

23. If Liverpool get Werner it might be game over

PandaBear! likes this.
  24. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Rumours we've signed AWB

AFoolsGlory likes this.
  25. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Lukaku is a prick. I liked him but after his recent interviews, good riddance.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.