Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Men's Soccer (Football) Thread [ARCHIVED] Soccer • Page 183

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Garrett, Jul 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. jbaseball44

Who Watches The Watchmen? Supporter

Screen Shot 2019-05-22 at 7.51.03 PM.png

2. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

3. jbaseball44

admittedly not followed it at all since it happened but remember vaguely it being a decent sized story at the time, him ditching Mino, then signing for the guy that article mentioned, who is part of Jay-Z's roc nation company. not a big deal either way

4. T.J.

music and baseball.

What’s the best site to follow the transfer window news?

5. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Yeah but I’m pretty sure that happened before he signed with us? Honestly I’m not sure but I do remember at the time of the transfer everyone was saying his agent was Raiola but it was reported after that he wasn’t with Raiola. I don’t know.

6. jmitch0906

Quorn

Is there any weight to Pep going to Juve?

7. Jack Clarke's name is coming up a lot in transfer rumors. I bet one of the big 6 get him. He looks promising.

8. Anyone know how to watch the U20 World Cup?

9. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

Idk. The main guy who gets good info on City said this.

jmitch0906 likes this.
  10. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

Unless the possible bans are really strict (like yeah right) Pep will most likely stay until the end of the current contract or he wins UCL with Man City.

11. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Ramos leaving Madrid :eyes:

12. The two Barca players coming up in Spurs rumors are Malcom and Semedo. Do you see either being realistic departures?

13. Garrett

Hmm. Semedo isn’t first choice RB but he gets tons of minutes so I’m not sure about him. Malcom should stay, too. He’s got a huge upside. Messi was coaching him on the field at the game I went to and kept reminding him to go further wide and expand the field so the system may not be fitting him yet.

14. My only thinking with Malcom is that minutes might be limited for him. Especially if Griezmann comes. But I suppose if they sold Suarez that’d open up minutes. Messi, Griezmann, Malcom, Dembele, Countinho as the main attackers?

15. Garrett

If Coutinho survives the summer i’ll be surprised. Suarez was the second leading scorer behind Messi in la Liga, so it’s not like he’s fallen off all that much.

Griezmann-Suarez-Messi
    de Jong*-Busquets-Rakitic
    Alba-Llenglet-Pique-Roberto
    ————ter Stegen————

I think that’s the starting XI if we get Griezmann. *Arthur or Vidal could easily be in that de Jong slot, though.

Griezmann-Messi-Dembele is also a possibility of the front depending on Suarez, I suppose.

16. jbaseball44

United trying to buy Moussa Dembélé from Lyon

17. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Malcom is waaaay too slow to make it out wide.

18. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

lol when I took over United in a fifa career after 4 years Dembele was there.

19. de Jong and Rakitic sounds fun

Garrett L. likes this.
  20. USA U20 World Cup game is on FS1 today for those interested.

21. jmitch0906

Quorn

Ya, I was definitely surprised by the rumor, I can't see him leaving City with the team he has built now. But I read that the original source is a pretty reputable news source in Italy. Reminded me of the original Ronaldo to Juve rumor and how that seemed completely out of left field when it was originally announced.

But maybe there is some weight to Pep leaving assuming Sane leaving is an actual possibility. I don't see Sane leaving unless Pep is leaving (even though they seem to have had some issues with one another)

22. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

So a reddit "ITK" has said we've signed De Ligt and United fans literally everywhere are going mental. I love how quickly and easily our fans fall for complete bullshit like that.

RobbieBerns and AFoolsGlory like this.

23. We aren’t signing anyone

24. Garrett

Pique truly is incredible sometimes.

25. jbaseball44

Valverde has gotta go man

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.