Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Men's Soccer (Football) Thread [Archived] Soccer • Page 811

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

hot damn

2. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Great goal

3. Garrett

german media called him the weak link, and then him being out of position lead to bayern scoring. but then him being out of position lead to the equalizer.

media should know better by now than calling out a world class player on an opposing team.

4. orangehorizon

Trusted

Can't believe someone would call Marcelo a weak link. Must be some bs publication.

5. Garrett

I don't know what publication it is tbh

6. orangehorizon

Trusted

So much bad luck in one half. That conceded goal was so unnecessary. We have to do better than that in the defense.

7. orangehorizon

Trusted

ok that explains it. Knackpunkt is difficult to translate but it can be positive or negative. I guess in this case they mean that he can be the decisive player in a positive way.

8. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

How did that not go in?

9. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Bayern literally setting up Real.

10. Garrett

Asensio is so good.

Bayern should be up like 5-2 but here we are haha

11. orangehorizon

Trusted

Fuck

12. Liverpool v Real would be a fun final

13. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

I really dislike Bayern, but I hate Real with a burning passion and I'm sick of them winning it. Hoping Bayern can turn it around.

orangehorizon likes this.
  14. orangehorizon

Trusted

That was a weird game. I think overall we were the better team. The early injuries really fucked us, especially the need to replace Thiago for Robben. Thiago is a fantastic player but for some reason he doesn't deliver in the biggest games. Real had like 2-3 real good chances and scored 2 goals. You can certainly concede on a counter against Real, but that first Real goal was just so unnecessary. It wasn't really a chance. We should have cleared that one easily. And we certainly should have scored at least one more, Ribery deserved at least one goal for all the chances he had.

What was interesting to see is that the Real players don't really seem to trust Navas. Whenever the ball came in his direction a defender cleared it before he could just take it. And Ronaldo was practically non-existent.

So it's same procedure as last year. I hope we can turn it around again in the second leg and then hopefully with a better end for us.

15. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

:crylaugh: :crylaugh:

Oh my goddddd. What a child.

AFoolsGlory and PandaBear! like this.
  16. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Going tonight's game. Costing me a hell of a lot but to see my two favourite teams, it's worth it.

17. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Max Meyer confirmed to be leaving Schalke on a free this summer :eyes:

18. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Heavy rumours Meyer is off to Atleti this summer.

PandaBear! likes this.
  19. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Would like that. Arsenal rumored to be in for him too and I feel like they'd be a better fit, Atleti's priority should be another striker if Griezmann is going to be leaving/Torres is gone. More creativity wouldn't hurt them though, especially when you can get a player as good as Meyer for £0.

20. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Wouldn't mind Meyer at United. But I think that's mostly nostalgia from him being an FM hero a few years back.

PandaBear! likes this.
  21. Garrett

Griez to Barca is one of the most persistent rumors of the last year. Will be interesting to see if that happens.

22. Mr. Dennis

On the Free from PSG

Simeone should have climbed into the stands from the bench in tribute to Arsene

23. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

:crylaugh: just saw the sending off. What a spanner

24. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Oh Arsenal :crylaugh:

25. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

The atmosphere was really good yesterday, it's a shame the result wasn't ideal but the crowd were really up for it which was great. I was just behind the goal (third row) that Lacazette scored into too.

ugman_2000 and PandaBear! like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.