Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Men's Soccer (Football) Thread [Archived] Soccer • Page 804

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Yeah, I don’t get it. Morata is superior if he’s firing. But he’s not been firing since September.

2. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

I think Giroud is a much better player when it comes to playing in this league. Morata might be good elsewhere but he's too easily riled up and thrown off his game in England.

He got into one single physical battle earlier in the game and you could see his head drop. Wasn't in the game again after that. He doesn't give them the spearhead a player like Giroud would, doesn't have the hold up play for make up for it either.

3. Welp. Southampton blowing it.

4. Garrett

Which is interesting (to me) having spent a season at Juventus in their very physical system. You’d think that transition would’ve been easier.

5. Garrett

Chelsea woke up.

6. wow

7. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Are other Italian teams as physical? It's so sooo easy for teams to just remove him from the game.

8. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

So after not being sent off Marcos Alonso has a massive impact in this game. Does Dean get reprimanded after this? His terrible refereeing directly impacting another game.

9. Garrett

Roma, Lazio, Napoli all are. Been awhile since I’ve regularly followed the league (I miss it). When I lived over there it was physical, but Milan and Inter were better then, too.

10. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Yeah I can't say I've watched Italian football in years so I've no idea.

11. P-DAWG wufwuf (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:✧

Regular Prestigious

See ya later, Mark Hughes

12. Garrett

Udinese isn’t in the relegation battle for the first time in like four seasons so that’s nice. Barely recognize any of the players, though. Hard to believe they used to challenge for champions league. It’s the hardest league for me to find streams for here.

13. Garrett

Just saw the Palace score and apparently I’m watching the wrong match.

14. Garrett

Swansea finally equalized. We’ve dominated the whole game.

15. Platy

Sam

Ipswich leading 1-0 until the 89th minute, lose 2-1. Good stuff, at least you tried.

16. Just looked at the Championship table and saw Millwall are currently in the top 6 and could make the playoff. Please, don't make it.

PandaBear! likes this.
  17. StevenW92

Regular

Ideally Middlesbrough will get 6th. Just hope Sheff United don’t.

Actually they’re already 5th, so the ideal would be Preston to take it ahead of Millwall.

18. We look terrible

19. Knew City wasn’t going to lose 4 in a row

20. Garrett

helluva penalty

21. Davies you idiot

22. I'm glad I have Tottenham to distract me from endless war and American imperialistic atrocities.

I'm glad I have a smorgasbord of hockey and basketball playoff games to distract me from Tottenham playing as bad as I've ever seen them.

Nick likes this.
  23. Lucas needs to be in this game. He moves the ball better than Lamela.

24. Sterling barely touched and they get the call

25. lmao then he calls a foul on them and doesn’t give us advantage

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.