Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Memphis May Fire / The Devil Wears Prada / Silverstein / Like Moths To Flames Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Aug 2, 2016.

1. heaththehorizon

Regular

There were only a few people there but it was an incredible show. So much raw emotion.

2. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Isn't Nothing, Nowhere amazing? I loved their set opening up for Thrice.

3. heaththehorizon

Regular

So good, feel like I've done nothing but listen to them since I found them randomly on YouTube

4. kidinthebushes

Trusted

5. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

I'll be there and plan to post the set. I legitimately have no idea what to expect from their set as to how long they will play and how many songs we will get.

6. red8ge

Regular

LMTF and MMF were kind of corny, silverstein was good, and TDWP are still the best at what they do

7. highfidelity203

Hailey, It Happens Prestigious

Skipped Like Moths to Flames, Silverstein was great as usual. First time seeing them with Paul Marc and his singing ability really adds nicely to the vocal harmonies.

TDWP were solid...the sound of the bass drum was kind of awful and seems like they have some kinks to work out with the newer material. I was glad they played before Memphis so I could leave.

8. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Here is the set for Silverstein's headliner tonight. Like Moths to Flames played 6 songs and it was virtually the same as seen on setlist.fm just a possible different order. The lead singer apparently wasn't feeling well, so I wonder if they cut a couple songs they otherwise would have played due to having more time to play. Silverstein was strong as always, no complaints from my favorite band except the venue. I just honestly hate going to The Canal Club. It's very dark, Richmond always seems to be filled with crowd killers, and there were almost two full-blown fights during the set. I just honestly don't understand what it is about that venue that attracts some of the worst people. The same thing happened when I went to see ISS and CNCC back in February and it was one of my least favorite concert experiences ever. Anyway, rant over. Silverstein played 16 songs and had a couple nice wild card songs. The highlight for me by far was Stand Amid The Roar into On Brave Mountains We Conquer which I don't think the band has done live maybe ever except for a few rare occasions. The new song also sounded fantastic.

Sacrifice
    In The Dark
    Smile In Your Sleep
    Face of the Earth
    I Am The Arsonist
    Massachusetts
    Ghost
    Vices
    Milestone
    Your Sword vs My Dagger
    Stand Amid The Roar
    On Brave Mountains We Conquer
    Already Dead
    Smashed Into Pieces

Call It Karma
    My Heroine

kidinthebushes likes this.
  9. Austin Schwarm

staybrutalaustn

lastnight in raleigh was one of the best prada shows i've ever been to, and i've been to quite a few. i think memphis mayfire were pretty good as well, but 2 songs pre - challenger? crowd was still pretty hype for them, but i'm still saying that prada had the best crowd participation. third time seeing silverstein and by far my favorite performance by them, and i'm pretty sure lmtf added in a song in their set making it 8 songs from them. venue wasn't too packed & it wasn't sold out so there was still plenty of room to move, pit was pretty wild, push pitters & hardcore dancers don't mix. lmao.

10. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

I'm still a little heartbroken they stopped playing Bleeds No More. It really is the perfect set closer.

Taco-King likes this.
  11. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

I would imagine they will bring it back again someday.

12. Behind the Barricade

I remember one of their last headliners, they played it 3rd which was completely odd. I'm sure they'll bring it back on their next official headliner.

13. highfidelity203

The vibe I get from listening to Shane's podcast is that he really doesn't love the WBIEF so I wonder if they are trying to drop any of those tracks.

14. Behind the Barricade

Judging by his podcast, I doubt we'll ever hear something from Arrivals & Departures again. Smashed into Pieces will always be a given since that was their first single. I've seen sets where they brought out Red Light Pledge and Giving Up. I think Shane has said he's not a fan of that album since it was just a collection of songs with no real flow. I think it might be more of a focus on new material rather than him avoiding the old stuff.

15. highfidelity203

It's a shame about Arrivals and Depatures, that was a solid record and it seems like their recording experience really colored his feelings towards that one as opposed to the actual songs. I'm fine with a focus on newer material since I think their last two records have been some of their best material.

16. Behind the Barricade

A&D is my 2nd favorite Silverstein record behind Discovering so it does pain me a little knowing that I'll never see Sound of the Sun, If you Can See or Still Dreaming again. They have been really consistent with the last few releases and Ghost seems to have a mainstream rock feel. Would be awesome to see them playing World's Loudest Month next year.

17. kidinthebushes

Trusted

FB_IMG_1477800920285.jpg

We are hosting an entirely FREE SHOW on November 3rd at Chain Reaction (Anaheim, CA) featuring our friends As It Is & My Iron Lung. This event is a very special ‘Thank-you’ to our fans who have supported us over the years. Expect a long and diverse setlist with a few surprises! Wristbands can be collected at the venue between 2pm-7pm on the day of show. Fans are welcome to pick up their wristband and return when doors open (7pm). See you there!

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  18. johnnyferris Oct 30, 2016
    (Last edited: Nov 5, 2016)
    johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

I work until 5 on that day. I highly doubt any wristbands will be available after that time :/

19. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Very interested to see the set for that show. I'd expect a return of Bleeds No More and possibly the first live performance of California.

20. kidinthebushes

Trusted

[​IMG]

21. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Setlist for the Silverstein headliner last night?

22. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

23. Behind the Barricade