Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Memphis May Fire / The Devil Wears Prada / Silverstein / Like Moths To Flames Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

2. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

TDWP set is awesome
    LMTF set is okay
    MMF set is awful

3. Davjs

Trusted

Like their actually setlist that is being played or their sound/you're not a fan?

4. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

Just the setlists in my opinion. I like MMF and don't even mind their newer material, but after seeing them at Warped last year I think they would only be helping themselves by throwing in 2-3 Hollow songs in a headlining set. The Sinner by far got the best crowd reaction when I saw them that day.

Davjs likes this.
  5. Davjs

Trusted

I saw them on their tour with Killswitch and 36 earlier this year and they had a pretty similar set which is disappointing not to mix it up. I agree though, SInner and Vices got the best crowd response at the show I was at. I said about The Deceived should be a staple, but I'd take anything from that album with open arms :-)

6. Davjs

Trusted

Seems like they are doing a lot of new songs, but if they replaced the Speechless and For Miles in the middle of their set with 2 older ones, I think that'd fix it for me. If Prove to Me, Alive in the Lights, Sinner or Vices wasn't played I'd be bummed.

7. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

That LMTF set is SO good. Bury your pain + a feast for crows are their best songs! So excited to see them Sunday!!!

8. Darth Annihilus

Regular

Talking to the other guys in the band, they've said that Matty doesn't really want to play pre-Challenger tracks. Hopefully he changes his mind.

9. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

The Haunted is personally my favorite off The Hollow. That breakdown is absolutely berserk.

Davjs likes this.
  10. darkstorms139

Regular

Saw someone mentioned The Deceived, I'm watching an MMF full set and they played it in Toronto.

But with all this talk, all I really want is for them to play The Redeemed. It was easily my favorite off that record. The Victim was a close second.

Davjs likes this.
  11. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

is MMF or TDWP closing? Looks like MMF everywhere, but the venue for my show has it as TDWP.

12. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

My venue has TDWP. I believe it's split each night. That being said, I wonder if MMF has a different set for headline shows. They sometimes add a song from the EP.

13. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

14. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

It wouldn't surprise me if they switch out a couple songs between shows. Silverstein is ready to play plenty of songs seemingly at the drop of a dime and they've done that sort of thing in the past between other support tours along with Warped. Ghost is definitely staying in though.

P.S. Vices is a jam.

15. Pats12Sox34

Regular

Vices is absolutely a jam, excited for this on Thursday. I really wish Memphis may fire wasn't on this though or silverstein was above them.

Mattys a pos.

16. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Keep in mind, I am referring to Vices by Silverstein. MMF's version is much better. I'm just so tired of Vices being played live when Silverstein has so many better songs. The song is very overrated.

Davjs likes this.
  17. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

They took out the slower song that isn't Miles Away and replaced it with The Deceived last night in MI. Everything else was the same I think. Every band sounded good, and the show was jam packed with people. I'm so used to going to shows lately where the venue hasn't even filled up so it was kinda crazy when it was packed at 6:30 as the opener began.

Davjs likes this.
  18. PEZ experiment

I couldn't wait for the summer and the warped tour

Silverstein's tour vinyl variant of This Is How The Wind Shifts

19. PEZ experiment

I couldn't wait for the summer and the warped tour

The Devil Wears Prada tour merch

20. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

I would say the same but about Sacrifice instead. They've played that to death when there are so many better songs on Rescue (Medicate, Intervention, The Artist) instead. Happy Arsonist is getting some love but I can't do a 9 song Silverstein set anymore

21. red8ge

Regular

firm believer on brave mountains/in silent seas should be set staples

Matthew likes this.
  22. Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast

MMF closed out Philly tonight. Left after 2 songs as half the crowd. TDWP cut out Anatomy and Mammoth. New songs sounded pretty good live. Silverstein is fucking fantastic as always. Ghost sounded great live.

23. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Really happy TDWP is the headliner for me so I can hear Anatomy and Mammoth.

24. heaththehorizon

Regular

Went to nothing,nowhere next door at Voltage Lounge tonight but was able to listen to LMTF and Silverstein from the parking lot and snagged a cheap ticket from a scalper to catch TDWP from inside before heading over to Nothing, Nowhere who absolutely killed it.

Chuck! likes this.
  25. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

Had no idea Nothing, Nowhere was here. I should have done that instead of just heading home after Prada.