Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Members of Sundials, Hold Tight!, Springtime form Smoke Break, release new song.

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by sunnyharris, Jul 7, 2016.

1. sunnyharris

Yo!

My name is Harris, I play in a band called Sundials and I'm starting a label called Bad Note Records which is putting out the first Smoke Break album, a band formed by Cory from Sundials (Topshelf, Asian Man), Alex from Hold Tight! (Animal Style) and Roger from Springtime (Tiny Engines). This album fucking rips and I'm trying to spread the word about it as best I can. (I used to have a absolutepunk account but I guess it didn't transfer over?)

Anyway, checkout "Triple A" from their upcoming record "Everything Is Wrong" here. I'd say its for fans of pop punk that is not really pop punk. It's so damn good, do yourself a favor and check it out.

More info here if yr curious.

cwhit likes this.
  2. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

Harris I miss you come back to DC/Baltimore

3. sunnyharris

Yo! Casey? ya would love to come back soon, moving to Boston in a month tho so gonna be further than ever :O

4. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

yessir! Aw bummer! Hope that doesn't totally end sundials, still waiting on a sick follow up! Boston is real nice though, hope you enjoy buddy!

5. nfdv2

Trusted Prestigious

pls sundials cali tour

come to brazil

(aka los angeles)

cwhit likes this.