Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Meg & Dia Band

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by cshadows2887, Sep 2, 2020.

1. cshadows2887

Hailey, It Happens @haileyithappens Supporter

They only have an album thread, so figured this was worth making.

[​IMG]

Orla likes this.
  2. WadeCastle

Trusted Supporter

love their original holiday tunes

Brent likes this.
  3. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Will never forget the weird middle school gym show they played in Murrieta, CA one time. Played basketball with the other bands on the bill in between sets. Had to have been 2004-2006ish.

WadeCastle likes this.
  4. WadeCastle

Trusted Supporter

the only i time i saw them was on anberlin's cities tour, it was 2007, anberlin, bayside, meg & dia, and im pretty sure there was another band that im forgetting, but those 3 alone was stacked!!!

5. cshadows2887

Jonezetta

WadeCastle likes this.
  6. WadeCastle

Trusted Supporter

ah yes, thanks!!! that was a fun show for sure! i don't think i caught their set though, probably why i couldn't remember who it was

7. cshadows2887

I remember that show super fondly. Got into Meg & Dia who I’ve loved for a lifetime now. And Anberlin were just creating at the peak of their powers and you could see how new it was to have people screaming all the words back at them. They were smiling to each other the whole show. You don’t get to see that too often

WadeCastle likes this.
  8. WadeCastle

Trusted Supporter

agreed, i distinctly remember Stephen walking on the crowd during maybe godspeed and just loving it! it was the first time i saw them! pretty sure the show was sold out, and the bayside set was heavy on the walking wounded which had just came out but yah should of went and saw meg & dia more but that was the only time.