Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Medium Website

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by ianebaldwin, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Medium is an online publishing platform developed by Twitter co-founder Evan Williams on August 2012, and owned by A Medium Corporation. The platform is an example of evolved social journalism, having a hybrid collection of amateur and professional people and publications, or exclusive blogs or publishers on Medium and is regularly regarded as a blog host.

Williams developed Medium as a way to publish writings and documents longer than Twitter's 140-character maximum. It eventually grew into a separate platform independent of Twitter's brand.

Medium also has its own publications, including the online music magazine Cuepoint, edited by Jonathan Shecter, NewCo Shift led by entrepreneur, author and journalist John Battelle, and the technology publication Backchannel, edited by Steven Levy.

2. I recently posted a story on Medium that seems to be resonating with a lot of people. It's about how I am setting aside drumming for a while to focus more on growing my business Hear&See. I hope by doing this I can help other musicians with their bands as a designer and someone who is aspiring to work full-time in the music industry.

3. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Just recently downloaded the app. Only read a couple things so far though

4. nomemorial

you're in a cult, call your dad

Just found out about this site because of this post and really enjoying it so far, even just to keep my mind active in my off-time at work. Hoping to start publishing on it soon, seems like a great "medium." (ha)

ianebaldwin likes this.
  5. It's a great place for that! Feels like a better place to share ideas and opinions rather than posting to Facebook.

6. EngineDown

formerly known as chill yoshi

ianebaldwin likes this.
  7. crunchprank

crunchprank.net Prestigious

bradsonemanband likes this.