Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Medical Police (Netflix) TV Show • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Dec 16, 2019.

1. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

If you like the vibe of this show and the humor, I would 100% reccomend going back to Childrens. Those episodes are only 10 min each and are fucking WILD

RyanPm40 and JRGComedy like this.
  2. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, I'd say CH packs the same amount of jokes as Medical Police, except in 10 minutes

irthesteve and RyanPm40 like this.
  3. irthesteve

Finished this last night, so great. I know it's technically a spinoff, but in reality these 10 episodes were just a single long Childrens Hospital episode. The whole cast except Mullaley came back, it starts and ends with basically full episodes in the hopsital, I'm just going to consider it a CH episode haha

RyanPm40 and JRGComedy like this.
  4. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

In a weird way I truly think the whole season arc could've been a single CH episode

irthesteve likes this.
  5. Glen

Hey guys. Does anyone know the song at the start of ep 9 "Real heavy hitter"? I can't find it anywhere and it's driving me crazy!

6. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Watched all of Childrens Hospital and this for the first time over the last week and a half and I really should have watched CH years ago, I love the State guys so much and all of this was just so fucking funny. I think I just assumed it was more Rob Corddry (who I do like but is the weakest character in this) than Wain and crew but it really feels like Wet Hot American Summer and the like. Amazing cast and just the kind of dumb humor I absolutely love. I wonder if we'll get more of this, or maybe even another spinoff in the same universe about Glenn or Cat or something lol

I think I also have a crush on Erinn Hayes now

RyanPm40, JRGComedy and irthesteve like this.
  7. irthesteve

best show ever

8. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

If anyone could watch CH and come out without a crush on Erinn Hayes, they're a stronger person than I. She's literally the glue that holds the show together.

irthesteve, tdlyon and RyanPm40 like this.
  9. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yeah I would honestly argue that she's the lead of CH after the first couple seasons

Also I already knew this going in but Rob Huebel is so fucking hilarious. I really love Ken Marino too

JRGComedy and RyanPm40 like this.
  10. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

I still quote "he's just a [insert noun], trying to make it on this big ball of dirt, just like the rest of us

tdlyon and RyanPm40 like this.