Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mayday Parade Sign with Rise Records

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Mayday Parade have signed with Rise Records. The full press release is below.

Los Angeles, CA (April 10, 2018) – RISE Records has signed Tallahassee, Florida-based rock band Mayday Parade. The band is headlining this year’s final Warped Tour, which kicks off June 21st in Pomona, CA (see itinerary below), and gearing up for the release of much-anticipated new album.
    “We are very happy to be teamed up with Rise Records for the release of our 6th full length album,” says Mayday Parade lead singer Derek Sanders. “Rise has done a fantastic job with their projects and it’s clear that they are passionate about the music they help put out into the world. We appreciate the fact that they believe in our band still after all these years and we are so excited for everyone to hear what we’ve been working on. Thank you all!”

Over the course of the last 10 years, Mayday Parade (rounded out by bassist/vocalist Jeremy Lenzo, guitarist Alex Garcia, guitarist Brooks Betts and drummer/vocalist Jake Bundrick) has sold more than a million albums. Four of their releases have sold over 100,000 units each, with their most successful album (2007’s A Lesson In Romantics) selling more than a half-million copies. They have 60+ videos on YouTube with over 1 million views, and their songs have amassed over 350 million streams in the US alone.

2. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Just give me the album

3. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I forgot they were label-less.

4. shawnhyphenray

Regular

Strange but I don't care who releases it, I just want a new album!

justin. likes this.
  5. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

Hmmmm it’s gonna be weird not seeing them on Fearless anymore...

Mrplum5089, Turkeylegz and justin. like this.
  6. Honeymagnolia

Regular Supporter

Did not see this coming but good for them. Their last album was really good so look forward to what is next.

sebastianrcgr likes this.
  7. fbrrocks

Trusted

so did i cuz i thought still on fearless

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  8. GetUpAndrew

Constant horror and bone-deep dissatisfaction.

Black Lines was great, my favorite Mayday Parade's record to date. Can't wait to hear some new material.

9. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I didn't know they were done with fearless, hmm.

10. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

Does anyone know why they left Fearless? I didn't even realize tbh.