Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mayday Parade Announce ‘Tales Told by Dead Friends’ Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 27, 2016.

1. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I would love to go to this but the venues are so small not sure if I will be able to get a ticket.
    Does anyone know the presale password?

It's kind of strange to do a 10 year tour for an EP...but if they do one for LIR, I wouldn't miss it. Jason or no Jason. (But I prefer with Jason)

2. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

I was just revisiting this EP and the first album the other night. Some of the lyrics are so...yikes. Hard to imagine being able to be excited about seeing some of these songs live in 2016. If there's no Jason, I really definitely can't see the point in this tour.

3. supernovagirl

At first I was so excited to see your name cause I thought hey I feel like I haven't seen her around Chorus as much as I did on AP.....and then I read what you said and I was like ok OUCH RIGHT IN THE HEART

4. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

hahaha i'm so sorry!! thank you for thinking of me though! some of the songs on "lessons" are still so great (jamie all over and take this to heart in particular), but some of them are just like...man, i was really okay with this when i was a teen?!

5. supernovagirl

Oh well, yeah, but that's just my whole teenage-dom for you.