Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mayday Parade - "A Lesson In Romantics" 10 Year Anniversary Tour Tour • Page 9

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Dec 5, 2016.

1. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Black Lines is the only thing in their discography that sounds different from everything else, so that's an understandable opinion. That or the S/T are my favorite.

2. goation

Regular

That's funny. I think it TAYF era TBS Vibes. It comes out really strong on songs like Transmogrification.

3. ALT/MSC/FAN

WENT TO PONTIAC TONIGHT AND THIS WAS SO MUCH FUN

4. kman22

Regular

Curious to see if Milestones is just playing all 5 of their songs. Friday can't get here soon enough.

mmcd323 likes this.
  5. fluffyjdawg

Regular

Mayday was great, but holy hell, fuck The Crofoot. They need to lower their capacity by a lot IMO. You can't comfortably just stand and watch anywhere in the venue. I know the show was sold out, but I never have this problem at any other venue in Michigan.

6. mmcd323

Regular

anyone that already went know if Knuckle Puck is selling vinyls at merch / how much?

7. kidinthebushes May 3, 2017
    (Last edited: May 3, 2017)
    kidinthebushes

Trusted

They are selling vinyl. Not sure about prices. I think they had all of them except with split with Neck Deep.

mmcd323 likes this.
  8. mmcd323

Regular

thanks man!

9. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

20$ I believe

mmcd323 likes this.
  10. ALT/MSC/FAN

They had Copacetic and While I Stay Secluded for $20 each, The Weight That You Buried for $15, and Calendar Days for $8.

mmcd323 likes this.
  11. mmcd323

Regular

awesome, thanks!

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  12. ALT/MSC/FAN

mmcd323 likes this.
  13. ALT/MSC/FAN

I haven't stopped thinking about this show since Sunday. Mayday was perfect.

14. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Excited that they're playing this album at Riot Fest, couldn't make it to the Indy show.

pauljgreco likes this.
  15. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Just got home from the Boston show and wow, this tour is really, really special. Just a few notes:
    - Mayday swapped out Transmogrification for Let's Be Honest
    - The crowd really died down after ALIR finished which was a little disappointing. It was crazy throughout the album play and during Oh Well Oh Well but otherwise died off. It was one of the roughest Mayday crowds I've ever been in, though.
    - The deep cuts from ALIR sound really, really great live. It's a shame a handful of them haven't really ever been played. I would love to see If You Wanted a Song... in future sets; it translates really well live and the band had a great time playing it.
    - Knuckle Puck played
    Disdain
    But Why Would You Care?
    No Good
    Gold Rush
    Wall to Wall (Depreciation)
    Evergreen
    Poison Pen Letter
    Give Up
    Fences
    Untitled
    Pretense

Overall a great show, and I can't wait to do more shows of this tour throughout the week.

I'll be at the dates in Connecticut, NYC, Long Island and New Jersey if anyone wants to meet up and say hello.

16. goation

Regular

Dang I freaking love Lets Be honest I wish they played that at my show. I'm really sad that there is only one Black Lines song. I love that album

17. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

KP setlist was the same as last night.

Mayday told me earlier that they're doing Transmog tonight and they're trying to switch it on and off.

18. ALT/MSC/FAN

I thought they were going to play both Transmorg and Honest on this tour, but it's all good. Honest sounded awesome in Detroit.

19. a lack of color

Regular

Can anyone confirm that the shows that start at 7:30 have been going the same way (just 30 minutes later?)? So Mayday would be on at 9:30? My friends and I want to grab dinner and drinks before the show tomorrow and don't want to miss anything!

20. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

I've been to 3 dates so far and Mayday went on at 9:35 every night (two were doors at 6:30, music at 7:30 shows, one was doors at 7 music at 7:30), if that helps!

21. a lack of color

Regular

That does, thank you very much!

22. michael_gatto

Trusted

Philly was awesome last night, this is such a great tour.

Wasn't really into Milestones. Knuckle Puck played the same set as posted above and they were fantastic as usual, probably one of my favorite live bands around right now. I completely lost my shit during Give Up.

Mayday killed it too, they're always super solid live. ALIR is such a great record and hearing it live, especially the latter half of the record that doesn't get played often, was wonderful. Slightly bummed we got Let's Be Honest instead of Transmogrification, but other than that great show.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  23. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

going tonight, we'll see what will happen

still have no clue how they do half these songs without jason but i also haven't seen them in a very long time lol

24. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

The drummer and/or bass player sing his parts, just like they have for a decade.

parkerxcore, DrAlanGrant and btr like this.
  25. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

yeah but do how do they sound? do the voices work together as perfectly as they did on this record?
    i guess i'll find out tonight