Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mayday Parade - "A Lesson In Romantics" 10 Year Anniversary Tour Tour • Page 8

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

They should've been huge. Hopefully they do another reunion show this summer. I went to the Brooklyn date last summer and Spencer Chamberlain just happened to be hanging out.

2. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Absolutely loving the Mayday Parade encore and the Knuckle Puck setlist is solid too. Excited for Saturday!

tyramail likes this.
  3. EOTCDXVI

Regular

Anybody looking to purchase 2 tix to NYC? Will likely be going a different date or two. The cheapest pair on StubHub is $65 per ticket, but i'm not looking for that much. DM me if interested

4. kidinthebushes

Trusted

FB_IMG_1492736513287.jpg

5. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Toronto, Boston and NYC are also getting them.

Assuming the 5th date getting one is Orlando, but unsure. The artist (@charliewagers) posted the other 3, and they all have a different design.

6. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

I love that they played like 8 more songs after ALIR. I had fun. I'm going to have check out Knuckle Puck now.

tyramail likes this.
  7. kidinthebushes

Trusted

House of Blues is charging $200 a person for box seats. I have a floor ticket but my friend has a balcony. I guess I'll have to sneak her down.

8. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Set times for Chicago tonight.

7:00-7:25 Milestones
    7:50-8:30 Knuckle Puck
    9:00-10:30 Mayday Parade

9. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Dan Lambton came out and sang on Evergreen tonight in Chicago.

pauljgreco likes this.
  10. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Disdain
    But Why Would You Care?
    No Good
    Gold Rush
    Wall to Wall
    Evergreen
    Poison Pen Letter
    Give Up
    Fences
    Untitled
    Pretense

11. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

You coulda tricked me into thinking that was a Knuckle Puck headliner crowd haha.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  12. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Derek is actually wearing shoes.

13. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Anyone have an extra ticket for Pontiac?

14. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

oh shit charlie did posters for this tour? that's awesome, he's one of my favorite artists for bands

15. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Derek said last night in Chicago that they will be back soon (Riot Fest) and that they will continue to come back. It seemed like there were some rumors about them breaking up.

16. Cactus109

Anyone have pictures of their merch spread?

17. kidinthebushes

Trusted

They are selling A Lesson in Romantics anniversary edition on vinyl for $20 and the deluxe box set for $50.

18. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

They didn't have the damn anniversary edition last night! I was pissed

19. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I got mine last night in Chicago. I got there as Milestones was playing and picked it up. Maybe they sold out?

20. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

Yea I got the anniversary edition opening night of tour in New Orleans, beautiful vinyl...

21. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

I showed up right before KP and the merch guy didn't even acknowledge the anniversary edition. Just said that's the vinyl. Not trying to drop $50

22. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

tried getting into this band, really liked black lines and didn't care for anything else.. is that a pretty outlier opinion?

23. goation

Regular

Def. Black Lines is my favorite record though and pretty much the only one I still listen to. Mike Sapone helps a ton. It's their best record in my opinion. If you like Black Lines though idk why you woudn't like Monsters in the Closet

teebs41 likes this.
  24. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

I don't think I got to that one, ill check it out

25. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Also had no idea sapone did it, that explains why I got brand new vibes at times

goation likes this.