Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mayday Parade - "A Lesson In Romantics" 10 Year Anniversary Tour Tour • Page 6

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Dec 5, 2016.

1. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Knuckle Puck
    Evergreen
    Disdain
    But Why Would You Care?
    Poison Pen Letter
    Gold Rush
    Fences
    No Good
    Untitled
    Pretense

kidinthebushes likes this.
  2. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

That is the correct Knuckle Puck setlist from tonight...

3. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Please tell me Mayday is playing all the songs in full. It irks me when bands do full album tours but cut the songs short

4. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

They played every song completely tonight...

5. btr

Trusted Supporter

Who's done this? That sounds awful

6. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Relient K cut off My Girls Ex-Boyfriend and Maintain Conciousness on the MMHMM tour.

7. tumbleweedterror

music is all we got

Wow this is a disappointing setlist. I sort of get just playing ~the hits~ as an opener, but they've played all these songs a million times, and they didn't even throw in Calendar Days? Weird.

8. mmcd323

Regular

Was kind of surprised to see KP didn't play Indecisive or Calendar Days. Figured they would want to promo the new songs a little on this tour.

9. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

I was hoping for Calendar Days - I've really been digging it.

I don't get why they lately have insisted on playing Poison Pen Letter live. That song is so weak compared to the rest of their discography.

tumbleweedterror likes this.
  10. mmcd323

Regular

they switch their set lists up a lot, I'm thinking they didn't practice the new songs enough to feel comfortable to play them live yet? Maybe as the tour goes on

11. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

They said they're still not done recording the new album last night, they didn't even mention the new songs...

12. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I'm okay with that. I don't care for either song.

13. btr

Trusted Supporter

Commentary for every track on A Lesson in Romantics was added on Spotify

14. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

Yea listened to it today, no mention of Jason in the making of the album. Still weird after all these years...

15. kidinthebushes

Trusted

16. mmcd323

Regular

playlist of all the bands sets

17. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Can't believe this tour already started and yet I still have to wait a month and a half for my date(s) to begin. Crazy how long this tour routing is!

If anyone is going to be in Boston, New Haven, Clifton Park, NYC, Huntington or Sayreville, hit me up! I'll be at all of them. Sayreville will be my 30th Mayday show, and I'm excited to hit that number at one of my favorite venues (and seeing Jersey in Jersey is always so memorable).

Also, Knuckle Puck has played different sets every night, as expected from them.

3/24 Houston
    Disdain
    But Why Would You Care?
    Gold Rush
    No Good
    Poison Pen Letter
    Evergreen
    Bedford Falls
    Fences
    Untitled
    Pretense

3/26 San Antonio
    Disdain
    But Why Would You Care?
    No Good
    Gold Rush
    Poison Pen Letter
    Evergreen
    Fences
    Wall To Wall (Depreciation)
    Untitled
    Pretense

18. kidinthebushes

Trusted

19. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I'll probably never see Knuckle Puck play In Your Crosshairs, huh?

20. btr

Trusted Supporter

They played it on some of the dates of their 2015 fall/winter headliner with Seaway, Sorority Noise, and Head North. Other than that they've shelved it for whatever reason.

21. kman22

Regular

Anyone selling a ticket or 2 tickets to the Boston date?

22. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I was going to go to that tour, but I got a migraine the night before. Damn.

23. goation

Regular

Anyone have an extra ticket for the Indianapolis date? My sister slept on them and I think they just sold out.

24. pvhawk

For the Milwaukee date Friday Apr 21, I have 1 GA and 1 VIP meet and greet (comes with GA ticket) available, my wife and I found out we can't go and are willing to sell for cheaper than what they're going for online (I think meet & greet is sold out online). We are just looking to get enough money back so we can get 2 GA tix for another date. Paid $32 for GA and $82 for VIP meet/greet and would take $80 for the pair. We've been to the venue (Rave) a few times and it's pretty nice for those who haven't been.

25. church11

Any extra tickets for the Michigan date?