Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mayday Parade - "A Lesson In Romantics" 10 Year Anniversary Tour Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

Pretty cool this tour is starting in New Orleans...

2. mmcd323

Regular

A Lesson in Romantics Anniversary album is officially out! I'm loving the black cat demo version

DeRRek and kidinthebushes like this.
  3. Matthew

Regular

If anyone's going to the first shows this week a KP setlist and set times would be great! Gonna be a long wait until the end of May for this one.

4. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Got my ticket for Portland! Stoked to see Mayday for the first time and Knucklepuck should be a blast as well.

5. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I will be at this show and I promise you, you will not be disappointed! Mayday puts on a great show.

6. mmcd323

Regular

Anyone going tomorrow post set lists!

7. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Crazy that you've never seen Mayday. I've seen them 10 times and half the time I haven't been trying to

8. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

A video that included the setlist in it was posted on Jake's Instagram story during practice today so it's safe to assume this is what they're playing.

Jamie All Over
    Black Cat
    When I Get Home, You're So Dead
    Jersey
    If You Wanted A Song Written About You, All You Had To Do Was Ask
    Miserable at Best
    Walk on Water or Drown
    Ocean and Atlantic
    I'd Hate To Be You When People Find Out What This Song Is About
    Take This to Heart
    Champagne's for Celebrating, I'll Have a Martini
    You Be The Anchor...
    --------
    "Cover" is listed in this spot...
    Terrible Things
    Three Cheers for Five Years
    When You See My Friends
    Keep In Mind, Tansmogrification is a New Technology
    Kids In Love
    Oh Well, Oh Well

Wish we'd see Coming Back With Winter in the spot where Cover is (and sidenote - wonder what they're going to play there), just like what they did with The Problem With the Big Picture Is That it's Hard To See in the fall. Not surprised with the fact that there's no surprises in the second set.

Also add Boston to the list of sold-out shows.

mmcd323 likes this.
  9. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

I'll be there tomorrow, also going to Dustin Kensrue and Andy Hull in Baton Rouge next week...

10. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Damn, that is a perfect setlist.

deadwrong and DeRRek like this.
  11. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

Yea if that's what I get tomorrow I'll be extremely happy, the only other song I would've liked was Stay...

DeRRek likes this.
  12. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

I know. The only tour they've ever been on that interested me besides Warped was the AP Tour, but I missed that show. I only really like the material from their first EP/album and Black Lines so this tour is perfect for my first time seeing them live.

13. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

pretty sure oh well oh well is the only song I care to see in the second set not that there were many options for that lol

14. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Buffalo and Orlando have sold out

15. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Love that setlist, but would love to see Stay on there.

16. dpninjew

Mayday usually has 3-4 setlists and change up a couple of songs, right? Hoping that that list doesn't include the encore, though I'm not sure what they'd end with since they're already playing Oh Well, Oh Well. Maybe something else from BL or ST and then end with Stay

17. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

They'll sometimes swap a song or two a night just depending on what they feel like / how the crowd receives the song, but with a 10 year tour with such limited time in the second set, I wouldn't expect it.

18. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

Milestones just finished, they were ok. The lead guitarist had an amp issue for two songs.

19. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Get a Knuckle Puck setlist!

20. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

Knuckle Puck just wrapped up, solid first show back on tour for them. I feel the lead singer lets the crowd sing more then he actually does lol

I'll throw the setlist up when I get home...

kidinthebushes likes this.
  21. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

The Mayday Parade setlist posted is exactly what they're playing. The cover was The Beatles song Yesterday played acoustically by Derek.

22. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

They sounded amazing by the way lol

23. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Cool to see them try something new with a cover (which, they haven't done a cover since Spring Fever in 2013), but, with only 6 songs representing their 4 OTHER albums albums + two EP's worth of material, I'm disappointed that they're not adding another original song to that setlist. There's just too much of their OWN material to cover, and it sucks they're wasting it on a cover. (I'm not saying the cover would be bad by any means, just disappointed).

I Swear This Time I Mean It would be a great fit in there, especially keeping with the acoustic vibe.

24. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

I didn't feel disappointed at all, the cover was very well done and it ties in so well to what this tour is all about. The only other song I would've wanted is Stay.

25. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

I hope a video surfaces of it soon then, I'd love to see and hear what Derek did with it.