Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mayday Parade - "A Lesson In Romantics" 10 Year Anniversary Tour Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Dec 5, 2016.

1. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

5 new dates added:

3/28 - Sunshine Theater - Albuquerque, NM
    5/4 - Corono Theatre - Montreal, QB
    5/11 - Paramount - Huntington, NY
    5/18 - Mercury Ballroom - Louisville, KY
    5/23 - Music Farm - Charleston, SC

2. btr

Trusted Supporter

52-date tour now. That's crazy

3. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

Were the dates added for sold out cities or something?

4. btr

Trusted Supporter

No, just new dates

5. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Didn't someone say Mayday Parade is going to slow down or take a break after this tour? Maybeb that's why they want to hit so many cities on this tour.

6. btr

Trusted Supporter

I'd say they're probably going to be working on a new album for this fall or winter. October will be two years since Black Lines and they've been on a two-year album cycle since 2007

7. kidinthebushes

Trusted

FB_IMG_1485313627711.jpg

8. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

They're already away and writing. I was one of the people who heard that they're slowing down (especially since they have families and such) but I guess that may not 100% be the case...I think they'll do this tour and then disappear until the fall and they'll do a headliner to support the new album. Just my guess, but Mayday is pretty predictable with that kind of stuff.

9. kidinthebushes

Trusted

52 shows in 65 days!

10. kidinthebushes

Trusted

They are teasing another ALIR announcement tomorrow.

11. kidinthebushes

Trusted

We are so excited to announce we will be releasing ‘A Lesson In Romantics: Anniversary Edition’ on March 17 featuring six unreleased demos!

As an extra surprise we have a brand new music video for “Black Cat”! Watch the video and pre-order the album at alessoninromantics.com!

12. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Atlanta, GA you are SOLD OUT!! See you on May 20th.

13. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Philly is sold out

14. monrovian

ah crap X-( if anyone has an extra for around face value, please send me a message

15. kidinthebushes

Trusted

SHOW UPDATE! Our show in Norfolk, VA has been moved to May 15th. Already bought tickets and VIP will still be honored.

16. kidinthebushes

Trusted

The new Knuckle Puck song is acoustic. Disappointing. Hopefully the other one on the new 7" is electric.

17. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Wish I listened to it first before I bought the vinyl because I'm in the same boat.

However...last time they released an acoustic song (Home Alone), they turned it into an electric song on the EP and it's probably my favorite KP song to date (and I am definitely not alone on that, considering the crowd reaction every time they play it live.)

I don't expect the same thing to happen but I'll see if it grows on me.

18. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Exactly how I feel! Which variant did you get?

19. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

I got one of each. If I don't like the other song I'll just give the pink one away to a friend or something.

20. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Toronto sold out

21. kidinthebushes

Trusted

FB_IMG_1488805797868.jpg

DeRRek likes this.
  22. kidinthebushes

Trusted

23. DeRRek

Trusted

Got a ticket for Glasgow. Never seen them live and wasn't going to bother getting a ticket because I'm seeing so many bands this year already but it is my favourite album of theirs so I couldn't resist

24. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

If anyone knows anyone selling Chicago tickets, I'm not super stoked at the idea of $80 a piece on StubHub.

25. mmcd323

Regular

highly recommend checking out Milestones on this tour, their an up and coming band & they're bound to blow up pretty soon. I threw together a playlist of all the bands playing, I'll update it when the tour starts and we get definite set lists

Morgan likes this.