Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mayday Parade - "A Lesson In Romantics" 10 Year Anniversary Tour Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Dec 5, 2016.

1. oldboot

Regular

I got a floor ticket for Boston...can't freaking wait. And the best part about this show? "Black Cat" will be out of the way right at the beginning.

2. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I already got my GA floor ticket for the Chicago show. My friend and I are hoping to get up in a box too. She called House of Blues yesterday and they told her boxes for this show are $130 per person! So we will show up a little early and see if there are any available. We did that for one of the TAI shows in December and it was only an extra $25 each.

3. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

This just reminded me of the fact that I HAVE to sit through this song at every date I decide to go to and I'm a little peeved about it lol

But you're right thank god it's only the 2nd song

4. oldboot

Regular

Yup! It's weird. I love the album, and I don't even necessarily dislike the song. Just sick of it at this point I guess.

5. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Chicago is sold out already. Not sure about any other dates though.

6. kidinthebushes

Trusted

The one time I only get one ticket to a show...

I usually buy two. My friend is going to be bummed.

7. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

8. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Bugged this isn't coming through Abq. Shouldn't be surprised.

Would be even better if Jason was included, I'd make it a priority to go to Denver or Arizona to see this.

9. kidinthebushes

Trusted

The Tales Told By Dead Friends show at Lincoln Hall (500 capacity) didn't sell out until a few weeks after tickets went on sale. The Lessons in Romantics show at House of Blues (1,500 capacity) sells out within two hours.

10. btr

Trusted Supporter

Knuckle Puck definitely helped with ticket sales

kidinthebushes likes this.
  11. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Tix are $100 on stubhub. Fuck that.

12. kidinthebushes

Trusted

They will go down. That's just people trying to make a quick buck. The show is still 4 months away.

13. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

I'm hoping. If not I'll make the trek up to Milwaukee for this.

kidinthebushes likes this.
  14. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Maybe they'll upgrade the Chicago venue since it sold out so quick.

15. btr

Trusted Supporter

Chicago tickets are available for the second balcony

16. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Snagged one. Thank you for this!

btr likes this.
  17. kidinthebushes

Trusted

The band announced that the Chicago date is sold out. Any others sell out yet?

18. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

YESSSS, gonna hit up the minneapolis date, and its at the best venue in the city, so can't complain.

19. btr

Trusted Supporter

Mayday Parade just posted a video of the umbrella man from their album covers answering a payphone. The link takes you to alessoninromatics.com and has you sign up your email. Could this have something to do with Jason?

20. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Have a feeling it's a promo / teaser for a 10 year repress of the album on vinyl.

21. kidinthebushes

Trusted

22. kidinthebushes

Trusted

You guys ROCK! Pontiac, MI (4/30) and Sayreville, NJ (5/12) dates are officially SOLD OUT!

If you're planning on coming to another date on our A Lesson In Romantics Tour, make sure to get your tickets before you're date sells out, too!

23. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Damn. Can't say I'm surprised, but damn. Looks like I'll have to go Spring Fling now.

24. kidinthebushes

Trusted

25. btr

Trusted Supporter

4/22 - Chicago
    4/30 - Pontiac, MI
    5/9 - New York, NY
    5/12 - Sayreville, NJ

All of these dates are sold out