Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mayday Parade - "A Lesson In Romantics" 10 Year Anniversary Tour Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Dec 5, 2016.

1. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

I would be bummed if Jason came back for this

2. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

3. kidinthebushes Dec 5, 2016
    (Last edited: Dec 5, 2016)
    kidinthebushes

Trusted

House of Blues is about three times the size of Lincoln Hall which didn't sell out until few weeks after tickets went on sale. I am curious to see how the House of Blues show sell. This is obviously a bigger album their their EP.

4. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I will have to check out Milestones. It looks like they're from the UK. They're opening for With Confidence next year over in the UK/EU.

5. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

I think it'll sell out a lot quicker. Knuckle Puck is going to be a huge pull here too obviously

6. fbrrocks

Trusted

plus i think ppl were maybe waiting for this tour so skipped that one

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  7. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Same. I've seen them seven times over the past six years, all without Jason in the band, and they've always sounded great.

DrAlanGrant likes this.
  8. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I'm torn. Definitely want to go, but Sundays are difficult for me for shows, and that's what the MI date is. I may go to the Saturday show in Cleveland (it's what they're doing for Spring Fling this year - this tour was the first wave of announcements, plus Real Friends, which is cool). Just need to find someone to go with.

9. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Definitely hitting up the Portland show! I've never seen Mayday and this would be the perfect time to change that. Also need to see Knucklepuck after missing the TWY fall tour.

10. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

I personally think Jason coming back for this would be a slap in the face to the band, but that's just my two cents.

Anyways, planning on hitting at least six shows on this tour (probably Boston, CT, Clifton Park, NYC, Jersey, MD, and I want to try for the Florida dates too), maybe I'll run in to some of you at these!

11. kidinthebushes Dec 6, 2016
    (Last edited: Dec 6, 2016)
    kidinthebushes

Trusted

$80. Does include GA ticket.

[​IMG]

12. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Just got VIP for this show! Mayday is awesome live, be excited!

13. kidinthebushes

Trusted

FB_IMG_1481157197890.jpg

14. crash53456

Regular

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

15. ADayToFall

A home like yours is upside down

I'm probably planning on going to the Atlanta date. If you're lucky you can slap that date in. ;)

16. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Does anyone know the code for the Live Nation presale?

17. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

esposimi likes this.
  18. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Jerihoar and joe.boy.fresh. like this.
  19. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

No worries. I was gonna grab one but I'm gonna wait and make NFG my top priority. Hopefully this doesn't sell it right away

20. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Got a GA floor ticket for Chicago. I forgot about all the Ticketmaster vouchers I had!

21. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I totally forgot to check if I had any of those!

22. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Were you able to get a free ticket, or did you just use the $2.25 discount?

23. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Just a $2.25 discount. I think the free ticket vouchers are essentially useless at this point.

24. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

That's what it seems like. I just checked the site, and there is only one show on the list... With all vouchers used up.

25. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Well they don't expire until 2020, so I imagine they'll release more every summer with amphitheater shows