Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mayday Parade - "A Lesson In Romantics" 10 Year Anniversary Tour Tour • Page 10

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Dec 5, 2016.

1. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

I will be there somewhere.

cwhit likes this.
  2. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

The drummer Jake has some pipes on him he's got an amazing voice.

3. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

yeah they sounded fine last night
    show in general was alright. realized that there is so much filler on this record, haha. they didn't have much energy but the singer dude was sick he said
    we ended up bailing after the end of ALIR

4. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Basically the whole band has the flu right now, they had much more energy last week than they did these last couple of shows.

5. cwhit

real bummer, they totally just had no presence last night. good for them on trying to get through it though, they at least didn't sound bad

6. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

MP has an amazing live show, so that sucks they were sick. They must be seriously sick cause those guys rock out the entire show.

7. cwhit

yeah, i was hoping that they'd be more fun, since they aren't a band that's really getting by with amazing musicianship or anything. ah well, was good bonding time with my sisters and seeing some of the hits was a blast, even if my stomach got all weird during miserable at best and i had to miss half the song lol

parkerxcore likes this.
  8. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Yeah, after "Miserable At Best" the record really falls off.

9. cwhit

up until you be the anchor at least. that's my sister's favorite song ever too, hah.

10. goation

Regular

Wow my show was the complete opposite. After not hearing the record for like 2 years seeing it live was amazing. The whole room and especially the band were totally energetic.

11. michael_gatto

Trusted

It was the same way in Philly! This was probably one of my favorite tours of the year so far

goation likes this.
  12. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Oh yeah, it's definitely a case of you caught them on a bad night. They had tremendous energy in Pontiac.

13. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

If anyone is going to the show in raleigh tonight I am looking for a ticket.

14. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

The venue let me in as doors open, goes to show sold out is never sold out if you take the plunge.

I listened to A Lesson In Romantics for the 2nd time in full the night before so I was pretty hazy on the majority of Mayday songs but they had a very good performance. I don't think I would ever need to see them again live, but this was a good chance to see them. I was mostly there for Knuckle Puck, who had a fantastic performance. However, I am ready for the new album to come out and for them to hopefully bring out older throwbacks other than No Good and maybe drop the Gold Rush/Fences combo for stuff like Your Back Porch, Transparency, and Oak Street.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  15. btr

Trusted Supporter

65 days, 52 shows, 36 sell outs, and 67,000+ total tickets sold for this according to Mayday's Facebook.

fbrrocks likes this.
  16. goation

Regular

I want to go to this again so bad. I can't stop thinking about how much fun I had.

mmcd323 likes this.
  17. Morgan

Morgan

Riot fest

kman22 likes this.
  18. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

I wonder how much the band members are making with numbers like that

19. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Enough to make them wish they could keep doing this for another year.

Really good money.