Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mayday Parade – “Bad at Love” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 17, 2021.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. sowrongitsryan

Regular

Cool song. Good for these guys - I was worried after the last single/EP that they wouldn’t be able to branch their music out. This has a nice One Republic vibe to it.

3. cosmickid

Composer, but never composed.

I wanna see these guys go full on pop honestly

Mr. Serotonin and zachmacD like this.
  4. Mitch Howell

this is easily the best release of the recent songs. They should just go full blown Pop. His falsetto was really nice; the primary re-occurring complaint I have of these guys, is that vocals are not dynamic enough. This song proved that they can level up for future releases.

zachmacD likes this.
  5. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

this is a beautiful song and has me very excited for the new record.

zachmacD likes this.
  6. zachmacD

Trusted

This is the best thing these guys have released in years. I’d love them to go full pop. Derek certainly has the voice for it and at this stage in their career, I think it’d be worth the risk

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  7. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Honestly I thought that intro was kicking into Apologise by One Republic haha. Definitely a heavily inspired song for them.

8. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

Yup the melody at the start of each line sounds like it’s right from that song

JamesMichael likes this.
  9. jackyjackyjack

Regular

Unfortunately now that Apologize by One Republic has been mentioned, I can't hear anything else other than Apologize when I listen to the verses

Bayside 182 and JamesMichael like this.