Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Maybe a New Blink-182 Documentary in 2017?

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Travis Barker of Blink-182 told Kerrang! that the band has talked of doing a live album or documentary about the band in the new year:

Maybe there’s (the possibility of) a new live album, or because the (2009 film) Blinkumentary never came out, we talked about maybe doing some kind of new documentary. That would be cool.

2. oneeightytwo

Regular

A live DVD/CD'd be cool.

I always do think about how much footage they have of the Untitled era... a live show from them would be killer.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  3. FrenzalRob

Melbourne, AUS Supporter

I'm sad the Blinkumentary never saw the light of day before the whole Tom thing went to shit. Some of the footage looked amazing, and it was a time in Blink when Tom seemed genuinely into it.

Raku likes this.
  4. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

I'd be down for a live show/documentary, as someone who wanted to see the blinkumentary insanely bad, Id throw down.

5. dzyjay

Regular

I'd be down with the documentary 100% but a live album just wouldn't do it for me because it wouldn't compare to the Mark, Tom and Travis show.

Davjs likes this.
  6. BackyardHero11

Trusted

I watch the MTV album launch making of untitled doc on youtube all the time. that's the 3rd urethra chronicles for me haha