Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Matt Pryor on New Podcast

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. kpatrickwood

Give what you can.

I wish Matt would start up his old podcast again. Dude is so fucking funny and grouchy.

3. SpinelessYesBloke

Co-host of The Wasting Time Podcast

He told us in this that he recorded the last two episodes of that with a couple of Warped Tour bands he didn't care about. He thought they were so boring, he didn't even put them out.

kpatrickwood likes this.
  4. kpatrickwood

Give what you can.

That's a bummer, but also hilarious. Going to try to make time to check out this episode later today- stoked to hear it!

SpinelessYesBloke likes this.
  5. kpatrickwood

Give what you can.

Great episode. It's always super interesting to hear about what band people have been doing for the last few months and their thoughts on what's to come. Glad Matt and TGUK are all keeping busy and looking to get something going here in the next few months.

Also, I remember Bemis taking to Matt on his old podcast about their custom songwriting ventures, and I don't remember specifics, but I remember Bemis talking about just writing a ridiculous number of those custom songs per day. I always wondered what the quality of those must have been like if he was really cranking them out at a such a pace. So, your buddy not being stoked on his makes a lot of sense.

Anyways, great talk. Stoked to dive back and listen to some more of these.

6. SpinelessYesBloke

Co-host of The Wasting Time Podcast

Ah, appreciate the kind words!
    Yeah, my friend actually asked for his money back on that song I think!
    Yeah hopefully, you'll find some other guests in our catalogue that will be of interest to you.

7. kpatrickwood

Give what you can.

Yeah I've definitely been feeling some podcast overload lately, but this is right in my wheelhouse. Gonna check out the Ty Vaughn one next. Haven't stopped spinning the new Broadway Calls record since it came out.