Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Matt and Kim Band

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Jan 3, 2018.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen Jan 3, 2018
    (Last edited: Jan 3, 2018)
    iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Matt and Kim are an American indie electronic duo from Brooklyn, New York. The group formed in 2004 and consists of Matt Johnson and Kim Schifino.

DannyZach, Osceola13, Kuri44 and 2 others like this.
  2. Osceola13 Jan 4, 2018
    (Last edited: Jan 9, 2018)
    Osceola13

Bringin the ruckus

One of the best and most fun live shows you can attend. So stoked to see Kim drumming again because when she got injured was so damn sad, the video they posted on their channel of when it happened was heartbreaking.

3. iCarly Rae Jepsen

CAC3 likes this.
  4. What was the injury?

5. Osceola13

Bringin the ruckus

She tore her ACL during their set at a festival in Mexico in March of last year.

kyle likes this.
  6. iCarly Rae Jepsen Jan 11, 2018
    (Last edited: Jan 11, 2018)
    iCarly Rae Jepsen

7. lina555

Regular

Not bad video! I don't hear about them before but they awesome.

8. CAC3

Dog

Don't wanna live forever in this world of shit! Don't wanna live forever if things stay like this!

Love the new track. I have never really listened to Matt and Kim outside of their big radio songs. Is there a consensus best album?

9. Kuri44

10. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

Want to go tonight but $15 fees put tickets at $50!! You think it would be any cheaper at the box office?

11. iCarly Rae Jepsen

it might be, depends on the venue

12. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

No fees, not even tax! The show was so much fun, they put on a really great performance and they are so cute together

13. Kuri44

Didn’t realize they had released two more songs

14. Madmod

Lurking

I really want this whole album now. I have loved every song on it so far.

15. oldboot

Regular

After "New Glow" I kinda thought Matt & Kim were finished, but I'm really enjoying this album. NG had a few highlights, but I like this one all the way through. I wish they'd get even more personal with their work--I feel like they have a fun story to tell.

16. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Yea, I kind of fell out of love with these guys but the new album is a clear step up from the last one.

17. Iwannabenumberone

Ehhhhhhh! The only song that was really good was Forever and I'm Glad I Tried. I think it's time they work with new producers and stop doing DIY stuff. Their last album was blah, really blah. Their first two albums were good. The third was okay, but this one...eh...

18. Kuri44

Yeah I really enjoyed New Glow and We Were The Weirdos, but Almost Everyday only has like two songs that I really really enjoy.

19. Kuri44

Just remember that a new song is being released tomorrow, pretty psyched!

20. Madmod

Lurking

Was not impressed with new song. It was fun but forgettable

21. Elder Lightning

A lightning bolt without a cloud in the sky Supporter

Haven't listened to the new song yet, but my son woke up singing "Don't Slow Down" this morning and it made me happy.

Kuri44 likes this.
  22. zarofearth