Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Master of None (Aziz Ansari, Netflix) TV Show • Page 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by tdlyon, Mar 31, 2016.

1. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

I've watched the first three episodes so far. Just as good as the first season. Although I was hoping it would stay in Italy a little longer

2. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Just finished the season and loved it start to finish. Still think him casting his family/friends detracts more than it adds value to the show.

3. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

I started the first episode again I'm so upset he found like a charming beautiful woman by accident ugh

4. Damn that second date with Priya was awkward

OotyPa likes this.
  5. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

So, this is some exposition. So what's new with you? I mean, here's something too personal and witty. Wait, what? Anyway, let's move on to the next scene.

6. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

why the fuck did that awful speech get applause? who are these people

7. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

This is like shot so well but everyone conversation is just like aliens talking

Aziz's dad MVP

yeahrightdude likes this.
  8. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

I've never disagreed with anything you said on here or AP but I hate you RN

nl5011 and incognitojones like this.
  9. nipplesandtoes23

RJ Knorr likes this.
  10. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Almost done with my 2nd time through. The only real negative is Cedric the Entertainer.

Brian's dad outshines him so much in that ep

11. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

We got kissies WE GOT KISSIES

12. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

Sent a hi cutie to my SO today.

It works!

13. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Have we discussed the ending yet? It was obviously not the same as the night in EP 9. Thoughts?

nl5011 likes this.
  14. Jason Tate May 14, 2017
    (Last edited: May 14, 2017)
    I think maybe you have weird friends. ;-)

nl5011 likes this.
  15. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Watched the first five today. I just fucking love this show, I feel like I completely get everything Aziz is trying to do with it. Still have to watch the second half of the season but from what I've heard it only gets better.

Also was that Aziz's actual cousin Harris as his cousin in E3? The one that loves Burn Notice?

dylan, 5Stories and Jason Tate like this.
  16. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

feels very Before Sunset. Aziz probably wanted to keep the options open story-wise. No real issues with it. But yeah 9 is definitely the biggest episode of the season

17. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

I'd love to not notice it so I can enjoy this show but it is just screaming at me every episode, no one talks like this! They should have been thrown out of that wedding like immediately

yeahrightdude likes this.
  18. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Hey so dralangrant, are you religious? Wow ok. That's the theme for this episode so I want to cram it into this conversation. Anyway, we have to go to another part of the plot but I'll maybe see you at the end montage.

19. 5Stories

Regular

Just to echo what everyone's saying. Watched the first 4 last night and WOW it was good. Especially that first episode. His broken Italian and rapport with that kid was hilarious. Aziz just has so much charm and charisma, I'd love to be his friend.

20. nl5011

Trusted Supporter

If you don't like the show stop watching it.

Jason Tate likes this.
  21. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

If no one can be critical why have a discussion thread?

22. nl5011

Trusted Supporter

But your not being critical. Your mocking the show.

23. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

My critique is in the dialogue, which is not surprisingly easy to mock.

24. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

My friends and I have a banter that's filled with abbreviated words, words that don't exist, and awkward exclamations. There have been times where Aziz says something and I'm like "Woah, I didn't know he used that word!" so I don't really see the criticism there.

Also if you're a fan of Aziz's standup, his linguistic tendencies are pretty consistent in everything I've seen him in, so I don't know how you could have a problem with one and not the other

25. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

Surprised there were 22 other nipples and toes