Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Master of None (Aziz Ansari, Netflix) TV Show • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by tdlyon, Mar 31, 2016.

1. tucah

not champ Prestigious

nipplesandtoes23

2. fronkensteen

Trusted

Loved the whole season.

They really nail what it's like to catch feelings for a close friend and how painful it is.

I wish H. Jon Benjamin was in it more, but I was glad that he at least made an appearance.

I'm not a huge fan of the Chef Jeff allegations storyline, not really sure why though. I think they could have derailed their show in some other way. Him being an alcoholic instead maybe? I don't know.

As far as the ending, I wish it ended on a cliffhanger instead. Just her saying "I hope so" and go to credits.

3. NIPPLES AND TOES TWENTY THREE I CANT TAKE IT

4. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Just watched the first episode of S2, came in just to say goddamn Aziz is charming af.

Kuri44 likes this.
  5. This is easily the best thing on Netflix for me. Aziz is well beyond what I would expect of him from his earlier stand up days and parks and rec.

6. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Episode 6 was all kinds of brilliant

Kuri44 likes this.
  7. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

shit maaaaaaan.

god. this show really does something special. there are so many little moments of this show that i just want to live in and i don't ever feel that way about most other shows. it's both so realistic and unrealistic at the same time, it's realistic paradise. and it hits hard.

this was a perfect season of television and magical how they can do this whole thing almost as like little mini movies

8. chris

Trusted Supporter

The first date ep was too real. Also that racist statue jfc

Really really loved the Thanksgiving episode also

9. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

that episode was hilarious. the girl going to the bathroom to do coke. lmao.

OotyPa, trevorshmevor and chris like this.
  10. chris

Trusted Supporter

Also calling girls they're talking to "Hi Cuties" cracks me up

11. algae

Regular Prestigious

hey

yes, i'm so amazed at how much these episodes feel alive. they've really created their own world, i can't even imagine what's next.. i never binge shows but i couldn't get enough of it.

thinking of rewatching the whole thing now.

12. marceting

Trusted

100% Andy Samburg as Nick Cage in Death Castle

13. Really great batch of episodes, think I immediately like this more than s1

ramomcferno and Kuri44 like this.
  14. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Finished the season last night, made me want to curl up in a warm ball and have a good healthy cry sesh. What a brilliant little show.

15. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Finished the last couple episodes. Wonderful stuff, the Dev and Francesca plot hit a little too close to home at some points. I really hope he decides to make a third season because this is easily some of the best stuff on television (/Netflix, whatever).

trevorshmevor likes this.
  16. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

Watching the finale in a few minutes.

Episode 9 is insane. One of my most memorable TV moments definitely.

That was so much to take in and I felt the same way I feel when watching a Before film.

17. zigbigwig

i used to find these abbreviations onbnoxious but Aziz turned it around for me. I love it now.

suicidesaints likes this.
  18. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

2 episodes in, and I'm loving this season.

Weird that I never did a re watch of the first season considering that it's my favorite Netflix show probably.

19. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

in the interview he did with bill simmons he directly referenced that trilogy as being a very important influence for him for this

zigbigwig likes this.
  20. I loved this

21. zigbigwig

this show is just brilliant on so many levels.

[​IMG]

Jake Gyllenhaal likes this.
  22. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

I'm like ten minutes in the dialogue is just as forced but now its half Italian

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  23. chris

Trusted Supporter

That last shot. Damn. Loved this

24. Yeah I get where he's coming from, just thought it was a bit pretentious to do the entire thing b&w.

Still I gotta say, I think this episode alone is better than anything on S1, on all levels.

25. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

Just watched episode 6 and it was definitely him

marceting likes this.